New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Lutonian
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
6068 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2004 :  11:28:56      
In order to assure the highest level of quality work and productivity from employees it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T). We are trying to give employees more SH1T then anyone else.

If you feel that you do not receive your share of SH1T on the job, please see your manager. You will be immediately placed at the top of the SH1T list, and our managers are specially skilled at seeing that you get all the SH1T you can handle.

Employees who dont take their SH1T will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.EP.S.H.I.T) Those who fail to take DEEPSH1T seriously will go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T). Since our managers took SH1T before they were promoted, they dont have to do SH1T anymore, and are all full of SH1T. In fact some of our managers are so full of SH1T they are considered as HIGHLEY EDUCATED ADVANCED DIRECTORS (S.H.I.T.H.E.A.D.S)

If you are full of SH1T you may be interested in a job training others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T)

Those who are full of BULLSH1T will get SH1T jobs, and can apply for promotion to DIRECTOR OF INTENSITY PROGRAMMING (D.I.P.S.H.I.T)

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to direct them to our HEAD OF TRAINING SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T.S.H.I.T)

Thank You

Boss-In-General

Special High Intensity Training (B.I.G.S.H.I.T)

I Just Lay It Out...For Yo' All To Play It Out...

Fabia
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
2691 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2004 :  13:05:56          
hahahahah lolz u funny

"He who kneels before Almighty Allah swt; can stand before anyone!"
"O Allah, let our last days be the best days of our life and our last deeds be the best deeds, and let the best day be the day we meet You."

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
3605 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2004 :  14:23:20      
lolzzzz
lut ur a joka
:p

sweet_as_suga
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
4655 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  15:23:35      
lolz datz funni!

.•:*¨`*:•.mi§§iÑ ù I§ Likè BrèâthiÑ- I jù§t çâÑ't §tôp.•:*´¨*:•.

Amina
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
5028 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  21:04:40    
it sure is

live life 2 d ful xtent
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © AsianForum