wud the past effect u??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

fazzy

United Kingdom
294 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2004 :  14:31:47    
wud the past of ur guy or gyal effect u?

*.*Faz*.* :)

Rani

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2004 :  20:39:42      
depends on how much u loved the guy/girl , it shouldnt effect u if uve left it all in the past

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

asaduddin

United Kingdom
52 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2004 :  21:46:26      
no why should you look at the past, what u should be doing is spending time on writing r future together

Asad Uddin

Patthar Dil

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2004 :  16:06:35    
ha ha ha i've never let myself have a past, but im scared wot could happen in the future...

BaByRaZ

Fiji
223 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2004 :  16:31:54    
the past is past..its gne... n we shud lern from it... n it was a test!!! n we aint perfect..so nefin can go rong newher in our lyf but ders always a solution 4 evryfin!!! my heads blank rite now...but jus take d days as it cumz....

BaBy*RaZ

MoMo

United Kingdom
288 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2004 :  17:03:23    
I agree wid dat....da past is da past n watever happened or watever mistake u ha.....lern from it n move on wid it...cuz u did all dese tings 2 lern sutin wich shud help u build a betta future.n If dis guy or gyal had a bad past n lern from it n had mended his ways....thn tht wud b gr8 cuz it wud make dat person a stronger individual...n make dem b more careful.

SKY
Average Member

USA
738 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2004 :  17:48:07      
No. Unless she had a past with me. If it was with someone else, I wouldn't care. If it was something serious like he hurt her, I'd mess him up. That's pretty much it.

dp

sarah

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2004 :  21:17:56    
i agree wid babayraz u shud learn 2 carry on wid life!! u shudnt cry because its ova instead u shud b happy it happend!if u let ur past get 2 u how will u luk wats ahead u?
and all u remember "IF GOD BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL BRING U THROUGH IT"

Honey
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2004 :  23:04:34    
Sometimes its hard to let go of the past but eventually you do. Sometimes it is hard for someone else to let go of your past but they will and sometimes the past will let go you....

To live in the past is not the way to get to the future....
thats what i say.
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000