Next Page
Author  Topic 
Page: of 2

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3224 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  11:37:53        
Have you a record of your family tree? do u know ur grandparents' names? ur great grandparents' names? ur uncles, aunts? well do ya?!

So you know what they worked as? where theyre from? where they are now?!

We've started to make one, we sat our parents down for 2 hours and dug up the past... some very very very interesting stuff!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

Mimi459
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  11:42:04    
All my mums family is in South Africa, I'm not even sure how many aunts, uncles and cousins I have and to be honest I don't care that much, its sounds really ignorant but we're worlds apart. My dads sister is visitin from India and I can't stand her shes always just there hangin about the house and she only speaks proper gujerati so I can't even say owt to her, I just smile at her once in a while instead

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3224 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  11:51:34        
hey u might find something really interesting... let me tell u what shocked me... my great grandad had 9 wives! And after i found that out i've changed some of my targets... *evil laugh*

Mimi459
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  11:52:40    
9 wives! Not all at once though, right?

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3224 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  11:56:44        
erm... i think it was about 3/4 at a time! kept him fit i can tall ya!

Mimi459
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  12:05:14    
oh, live to 105 did he? Don't be gettin any funny ideas Abs, I doubt you could handle 9 women, 9 women could certainly handle you though

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3224 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  12:09:50        
me?! and funny idea?! im angelic abs remember! too innocent for my own good!

Course i can handle 9 women... im great a delagating work... one for cooking, for cleaning, one to iron, one for cleaning the windows... one for gardening, one as my chauffer, one to baby sit... hmmm im sure i can make plenty of use out of them! :P

Mimi459
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  12:16:08    
Oh my goodness, that is slave labour Abs and there is nothing angelic about that! Exploit em too much and you will get your just desserts As if there are 9 women in the world who would marry you! Don't flatter yourself mate!

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3224 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  12:22:57        
slave labour?! and who says they wont be paid well?! im sure i can find 9 women without any problems! if my great grandad can do it then why cant i!?

Mimi459
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  12:27:49    
He was probably more charming than u

Mimi459
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  12:29:01    
How come the face with the tongue sticking out has changed all of a sudden?

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3224 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  12:30:57        
more charming than me?! is that possible?!

hmmm... i think there's a ghost on this forum... if u see any more changing smileys let me know!

Mimi459
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  12:32:27    
Oh come on Abs, u don't really think your Prince Charming do you?

rudegyal

United Kingdom
1044 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  13:03:28    
lol...yup i know most of my family history....definately interestin! and sooo twisted,the way we thrt sum ppl were jus 'family friends' are not really! but their dad's grandma's aunties nephew married your mum's uncles niece's daughter..andd ahh you get what im tryin to say right?yup its pretty kool tho..all their stories..u learn a few things too.

'if you love something, set it free..if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it!'

Mimi459
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  13:10:23    
It is a good idea to research it, I dindn't even know that my parents were cousins before they got married until I was well in to my teens and its one of things I should know. I ain't ever marrying one of my cousins mind!

babygal
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2004 :  21:40:40      
i nw most of my family tree, n it kinda the same as urs rudegyal. n i'm wid u mimi wen u say u ain't marryin ur cuz, coz i ain't gonna either!!!

Am A GuD gYal CORRUPTED by bad TiNg$!

jemsbhai

USA
3354 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  02:24:10            
long ago, a bright blue planet revolved around a double star. on this planet dwelled an advanced civilization of humanoids, who were remarkably, almost identical to another species which would inhabit a younger, smaller blue-green planet eons later. one fateful day on aforementioned green planet, the planet's chief geologist addresses a meeting of the the most prominent figures of his people; this was undoubtedly one of the most important moments in his life. "Moria is doomed. Fellow scientists, statesmen, for many years you have honored and respected me as your greatest scientist. and today it is i, jeres, who stand before you with this plea: we must flee our homeworld. it is our only chance of survival. the planetary core has destablised beyond conceivable repair; my current estimates give us only 3 months before... jeres was at his knees at this point, but he was interrupted by the tall and distinct figure of sparil, the president of unitied morian systems; "yes, we have heard the same for more than 4 decades. i am afraid you will face retribution for your apparent disregard of public resources. i will see to it that the expenses of this obvious media ploy come out of your personal funds. i declare this council meeting over!!" tears streamed down jeres eyes, as he struggled to cope with the eminent extinction that faced his planet.
Even this spectacularly dramatic ploy, however, failed to arouse the council members from their apathy, and before long a "great computer forecaster" recently developed by a colleague had informed the defeated jeres of what he already knew: that the odds were now ninety-nine in a hundred that Moria would be destroyed before an interplanetary evacuation could be carried out.
Immediately, jeres turned his attentions to the completion of a more modest task, the construction of a small rocket sufficient to rescue himself and his family. When time ran out on even this modest project, he devoted his last remaining energies to the task of saving his son. Placing the last of his hopes in his recent experiments with small rockets, jeres launched his infant son's pet rabbit, kira, into outer space in a tiny rocket as a final trial run for the evacuation of his son, but the test proved inconclusive when, instead of returning to Moria as jeres had planned, kira's rocket was struck a glancing blow by a meteor and sent careening into outer space.

With the death of Moria now perhaps only hours away, jeres placed some of his greatest inventions inside a massive vault with a combination lock in the hope that they might somehow survive to benefit other men even though our own world must die!

jeres knew that the experimental rocket-ship which he had constructed as a miniature prototype of the giant space arks that he had hoped would be used to evacuate the entire population of Moria, could be used to transport his infant son safely to some distant world. Feeding the available data into his colleague's great computer-forecaster confirmed the opinion he had arrived at through other means: that his son would be happiest growing to maturity on the distant planet Earth.

The rocket in which the infant jems escaped from Moria's final holocaust was actually a small-scale model of a gigantic space ship which jeres had earlier loaded with outlawed war weapons and launched into outer space as part of his plan to avert the possible oubreak of war on Moria. Now the hour of Moria's doom had come. At that fateful moment, the rumblings inside Moria became a roar and the planet shook wildly!

The model rocket ship was small, but it was large enough to hold both Lara and her infant son. jeres urged them toward the tiny rocket. Already their home was crumbling about them, and through the gaping holes in the collapsing walls they could see the lofty spires of Moria's once-proud edifices toppling like children's blocks amid dense clouds of choking black smoke. "I will not leave you, jeres!" cried Lara. "But we will save our son!"

Hurriedly, the helpless infant was placed into the space-ship, wrapped in the blue, red, and yellow blankets. Then the tiny craft was launched forth into the void, the flag of Moria emblazoned proudly on its fuselage. "Moria is dying!" cried jeres, amid the dying convulsions of a shattering planet.

"But our son will live," answered Lara, "-the last survivor of a great civilization!"

Then, as husband and wife clung together in a desperate last embrace, nature's fury gathered for one final cataclysmic eruption... And as the pitifully small space-ship hurtled through interstellar space, eventually, after a few million years reaching its destination, the once might planet Moria exploded into stardust ...

Maybe life is just a dream

Edited by - jemsbhai on 09 Jun 2004 02:31:17

BengaLTiger

United Kingdom
1816 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  02:38:20              
Are you implying that you’re that very same twerp?

Must be lonesome huh! Being the only one left alive! Good, because if there anything like you jimmy, they'd breed like a pack of mice on steroids and totally refine the whole human race into a race of infamous rampant rodent looking like creatures!

//////////////// [BengalTiger ] ////////////////

http://www.Banglachat.net
http://www.Bdchat.com

jemsbhai

USA
3354 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  02:40:24            
well, jemsbhai is miserably poor AND terribly lonely, among other things... but coming from an advanced civilization does have its advantages ... speeding bullets, tall building and locomotives, anyone?

BengaLTiger

United Kingdom
1816 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  02:42:35              
Are you able to dodge parking tickets to? Or the tax man?

jemsbhai

USA
3354 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  02:47:36            
most definately:
1: jemsbhai never ever had a parking ticket in his life
2: jemsbhai never paid direct taxes ...

Lutonian

United Kingdom
2650 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  10:51:52      
we've got a family tree drawn up somewhere which goes back abt four generations above me! its a very wiiide tree especially on my mother's side...

The Tarmac Terrorist

fawaz

United Kingdom
2537 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  12:12:41              
(Freshie)

Family tree......we have many trees in our family.......

wag1 ppl!

BengaLTiger

United Kingdom
1816 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  16:20:07              
Any mango ones? lol! Joke!

BengaLTiger

United Kingdom
1816 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  16:38:55              
Fawaz's family tree is a Mango tree!
My family tree is a Gua Gaas!
Jemsbhai's family tree is a weed plant!

jemsbhai

USA
3354 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  20:56:59            
couldnt have said it better ... theyd worship me if i was a rasta, u know ... kneeling before the almighty jemsbhai!!

Edited by - jemsbhai on 09 Jun 2004 21:03:59

BengaLTiger

United Kingdom
1816 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  20:59:05              
almighty jemsbhai?? If our Sister Fabia was to read this! Visiting her palace would be the least of your problems!

jemsbhai

USA
3354 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  21:01:24            
ah so know u have jemsbhai's achilles heel !! ok lets talk business ... how much??

jemsbhai

USA
3354 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  21:01:53            
for ur silence i mean ...

jemsbhai

USA
3354 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  21:02:33            
*jemsbhai smiles* ... yess "visiting"

Edited by - jemsbhai on 09 Jun 2004 21:08:32

BengaLTiger

United Kingdom
1816 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  21:06:59              
Whats wrong, Jemsbhai(Advanced member)? How does it feel! :), Feels weird doesn't it!

Page: of 2
 Topic   
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © BT (Needs a job) 2004
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000