Next Page
Author  Topic 
Page: of 2

Nij
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
874 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  09:52:55      
does anyone know good cures for hayfever?!?!

I cant seem to find nething that works!

Nij

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3867 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  16:19:13        
*hachoo*

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

BengaLTiger
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
2900 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  17:54:32              
I use to suffer from it when I was kinda young!! (**Note**) Still am, well the young part! Anyway lol ... oh yes, back on the subject. Damn, it was hell, I use to keep itching my eyes and sneezing all night, waking up in the morning with both my eye's looking like someone sat on it or poked a hammer into it! And a Nightmare going to school. But when I got a little older, it disappeared ... I was relieved, thinking when summer or spring comes I wouldn’t have to keep going through the same s*** all the while, so I’d be ok ... The hay fever BTW, prolly had enough of me and moving onto more younger prey! … Poor sod!

When I use to suffer from it, I to was looking for a cure, to relieve some of the discomfort and distress it caused, but sadly didn’t find anything. Not that I recall finding any cures. There are no cures for hay fever, just stuff you can take to relieve some of the effects. Anyway, I do understand what you’re probably going through, and it must be hell, so I hope you find what you’re looking for or something which will ease the pain a little.

//////////////// [BengalTiger ] ////////////////

http://www.Banglachat.net
http://www.Bdchat.com

Mimi459
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  09:51:14    
I have colds all year round, if anybody in my class needed a tissue when I was at school they would ask me for one lol Anyways the only thing that helps is hayfever tablets, I got some from Boots (their own brand) which are for hayfever and allergies all year round and their non-drowzie so you can still go driving and that (not that I can drive, yet. Oh and their on offer at the mo, buy 2 get one free. Suppose its expensive but its cheaper than a paying for what ur doc prescribes and I think its worth it at this time of the year, I want to go out and enjoy the sunshine

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3867 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  10:39:02        
hmmmm... when i was in school i used to have colds all year round too! i hated it! now i never seem to fall ill!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

Nij
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
874 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2004 :  10:21:39      
Ive tried all the ones that u can buy from the chemist, and they dont do nething for me!! i want the Injection, but doc is saying no, so i have to go docs so i can stronger anti-histamines ( excuse the spelling )

Nij

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
6301 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  14:14:23      
i used to have very bad heyfever every year for one month around march/april.. but this year I DIDNT HAVE IT.. (touchwood).

claretine worked well for me

nij.. have u tried homeopathy?

~!~*~!~*~!~*~!~*~!~*~!~
aai re aai re khushi

Nij
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
874 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  15:42:22      
So are u ppl saying that it stays with u for a few years and then it just goes away? cause ive had it for 6 years now, and i dont see no sign of it going anywhere!!

Khushi i never heard of homeopathy? whats taht bout?

Nij

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
6301 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  16:23:35      
http://www.homeopathic.org/whatis.htm

go to this site

~!~*~!~*~!~*~!~*~!~*~!~
aai re aai re khushi

fawaz
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
2966 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  17:42:15            
prevention & cure 4 hay fever..........umm take a couple of hay fever tablets.........stay indoors.......

wag1 ppl!

Nij
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
874 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  17:43:51      
cheers khushi

Nij

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
6301 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  17:47:16      
my pleasure :)

~!~*~!~*~!~*~!~*~!~*~!~
aai re aai re khushi

Nij
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
874 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  22:37:14      
ok sounds interesting, next question, does it actually work??

Nij

rudegyal
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
1602 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2004 :  00:44:38    
hmm im not sure if it does dissapear u know..i mean my dad started to get it over the last couple of years really badly and theres not much he cud do..but i think sum1 recommended a tablet which does help the itching and stuff..ill have to find the name for you.

i have a cold all year round too.. and i dnt think a day goes by without me sneezin at least once..neone know why we get these 24/7 colds?! ( sum1 suggested lack of vitamin C?!)

'if you love something, set it free..if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it!'

Nij
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
874 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2004 :  08:59:08      
aww cheers Rudegal!

I never heard of this cold all year round, but a few ppl seem to have it, is it common?

Nij

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2004 :  11:20:50      
I have extremely bad hayfever!!! I've tried almost every tablet/capsule on the market!!! So far the only thing thats worked for me is BECONESE nasal spray!!! Its excellent.........and stops the hayfever almost instantaniously!

Nij
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
874 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2004 :  11:33:28      
cheers for that Divine...

ive sufferend from it really badly this time... and like u nothing i take seems to work!! that spray u on about, can u get it over the counter, or u gotta go docs?

Nij

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2004 :  11:42:25      
Nope u can get it over the counter for around 4 quid!!! You can also get pharmacy own brands which do exactly the same thing but are a lot cheaper :)

Nij
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
874 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2004 :  11:44:34      
good good... i will look into it!!

if it dont work!! im coming after u!!! :P

Nij

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2004 :  11:58:56      
be my guest ****Im actually a male sumo wrestler in disguise**** :P

Nij
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
874 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2004 :  12:00:27      
;) thanks for the hint... i know what im lookin for now!!

but u cant just sit on me, thats not fair!! u gotta fight!! :P

Nij
Page: of 2
 Topic   
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © AsianForum
This page was made by an Asian in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000