Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Shea
Average Member

USA
693 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:11:39        
arrite arrite, i got a lil problem and here it goes:

I am goign to leave NyC and go to NC in a few months and the move is permanent. Not a visit, but im going ot be sharing an apartment with my best friend. But today, I met this girl and she was into me and i was into her and we both kinda tossed some signals around and stuff... but when I got home, I realized that if we do go out, its going to be short cause im moving soon, and i cant ask her to come with me because she is pretty set on a major and its best if she stays in NyC to achieve it. Should we at least try it out or not? what to do...?

by the way, the girl looks SOOOO similar to Yazz... its scary... >.
I'm in love with you (so in love)
I'm in love with you (I'm so in love)
I'm in love with you... with you

SKY
Average Member

USA
738 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  00:01:54      
You can shoot for a long distance relationship if you think you can make it work, and if she's worth it. If you've just met her, I'd say...its best if you forget her and move on. I might sound like an ass, but dude, there are other fish in the sea, and you being a city boy, in North Carolina, you've got better bait.

d p

Shea
Average Member

USA
693 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  03:34:03        
dunno man... i want a fresh start, no more past following me. i wanna make it on my own and stuff in NC so yeah, i guess ill just chill with her and let it stay as friends.

I'm in love with you (so in love)
I'm in love with you (I'm so in love)
I'm in love with you... with you

hindu_gal

United Kingdom
52 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2004 :  19:44:47    
yeh i think that sounds like a gd idea!! friends! it doean't mean fellings stop but may if u ave strong feeling u won't at least leave her totally! stay in touch! and mayb in teh future things could develop! friends with her also means u can still find urself sum1 else!! gd idea?? lol hope this helped take care y'all jos xxxxxxxxxxxxx

XX JoS eRe SiGnInG oFF! LuV YA aMiT!!! XX - DERBY MASSIVE!
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000