Next Page
Author  Topic 
Page: of 3

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  15:40:42      
i have jus handed in my last assignment!!!!! i feel real dazed...but i have literaly been in the books hence my lack of existence her but gues what i'm back!!!!

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  15:43:43    
hi fatima, im Brani, jus thought id say hello to my fellow bengali sister...mr r mentioned u were supposed to starting a B-unit...wat happened?

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun. :)

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  15:47:56      
yeah...had to study and get the grades!!! how are you... i'm feeling really slow today..really need to get some sleep. yeah how is our friend mr.relaxed...he's fab!!!!

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  15:53:23    
he's funny isnt he...bless him! u shud get sum sleep...hard work pays off in the end wen u look at ur grades and just cry!! nah im sure u'll do alrite.
so wat do u say abt starting a B-unit?

Bengali rani.

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun. :)

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  15:54:15      
lets go for it!

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  15:54:43      
so who wants to be in charge you or me...what are we going to about promoting it!!!!

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:02:48      
B-UNIT!!...i'll promote it...im a big fan....g'day fatima darling...where in the blue hell have you been??

"Lifes easy when you're me"

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:03:19    
i guess we can be partners, and im sure there's a way to promote it...show a bit of leg here and there..joke!! then we'll definately get the wrong sort of ppl joining in..:)
nah we have to have some sort of criteria for ppl to join? wat do u think?

Brani

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:14:43      
HEY MR RELAXED; HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO YOU FOR AGES!!!!! MAN I'VE MISSED YOU LOTS!!!! NO...... BUT I HAD TO STUDY...MY ENTIRE LIFE WAS DUE TODAY..AND NOW I CAN FINALLY SIT BACK AND RELAX.....MY DISSERATION AND 4 OTHER LONG ESSAYS WERE DUE YESERDAY AND TODAY...I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THEM; HARD WORK= TIME! SO I HAD LESS TIME TO SPEND ON THE NET! BUT YEAH I'VE MISSED READING ALL THIS STUFF....I HAVE ONE EXAM WHICH IS EAR TRAINING WHICH I AM JUST GONNA CONTINUE TO PRACTICE, NOTHING TO WRITE OPR READ OR UNDERSTAND..I JUST HAVE TO HEAR THE SOUND AND TRANSCRIBE AND MAKES THESE FUNNY SOUNDS!!!! ANYWAY THATS NEXT WEEK....YU KNOW I HAVEN'T SLEEP...I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA COLLAPSE....CAN'T WAIT FOR ER TONIGHT...HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED TV...MY LIFE HAS LITERALLY BEEN EAT SLEEP, WRITE. I CAN'T WAIT TILL I GO ABROAD IN THR SUMMER...SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! ANYWAY ENOUGH ABOUT ME...WHATS UP DUDE...YEAH I'M SO UP FOR THE B-UNIT!!!!!! YOU WANNA PROMOTE YOUR COMPETETION...YOU SERIOUS...OR PULLING MY LEG?
aNYWAY CATS EYES..... YEAH COOL, LETS BE PARTNERS!!!! NO CRITERIA...DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT.....YOU JUST HAVE TO BE NICE....AND A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR WOULD BE GOOD TOO. OK...SO LETS START OFF Y POSTING A NEW TOPIC.....

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:16:17      
WE NEED A CATCH PHRASE...CAN YOU THINK OF ANYTHING?

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:19:05      
nahh...i dont believe in competition...donesnt bother me...think me and you have lived similar lives last few weeks or so...except i get time still for stuff like this!!!..Im happy to help you guys with the b-unit as much as i can...i loved the whole idea of it all anyway..since g-unit started..so all the power to you...plus you knw im cool with you and the cats eyes girls are pretty interesting as well!!..i could still pull your leg??...if you want me to...

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:24:14    
yeah ur rite...be nice and good sense of humour..
umm a catch phrase? i dnt knw....im sure u can cum up sumthing good. let me knw!
glad to hear uve finished most of ur wrk, u really shud get sum sleep tho sis.
we'll try and get all the bengalis on here to join! it'd be cool to see how many there are....im sure mr r will be keepin his eye on this, see how its going, if its better than his G-unit...:p

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:28:35      
theres not just "g"s in the g-unit....diversity,acceptance,love and peace....theres more to life than cultural differences and inciteful and provocative banter.....

"see how its going, if its better than his G-unit...:p"

no he wont..like he said...he's a big fan..and will be happy to help...guess thts why i wanted to revolutionise it...i spent 4 yrs of uni life with none of my own people and so...i adapted...now...i wanna give back....

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:32:20    
ok chill mr relaxed!!!
im only messing, well as long as we've got u to promote B-unit, it'll be just as good as G-unit.

Brani

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:33:52      
cheers Brani-flakes....

if i can help...ask!!

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:34:43    
i will...who u calling brani flakes?..:p

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:35:31      
only saying it to you in the nicest possible way!!

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:37:04    
u better be :p

Brani

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:37:38      
heyyyyy.....it me!

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:37:48      
SOUNDS GOOD MR RELAXED.....FINE..YOU CAN HELP US WITH THE PROMOTION. YEAH CATS EYES, GIVE ME SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT A CATCH PHRASE..I DO LINGUISTICS FOR GOD'S SAKE!? ......YEAH BABY YEAH..ITS GONN HAPPEN!!!!!!! I CAN SEE IT NOW THE BIG 'B' IN GOLD.... 'UNIT' IN RED.... PS MR RELAXED..YOU SOUND LIKE YOU LOVE UR GUJI'S: I MEAN I'VE GOT LOADS OF FRIENDS WHIO ARE TOO...IF YOU WANT ME TO SET YOU UP.....?! :) YEAH ANYWAY U SOUND LIKE U LOVE YOUR GUGJI'S...HENCE WHY ITS DIFFICULT TO THINK YOU WOULD CARE ABOUT THE 'b'. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT....

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:43:01      
"theres not just "g"s in the g-unit....diversity,acceptance,love and peace....theres more to life than cultural differences and inciteful and provocative banter....."...

im sure i wrote tht a few posts up...does any1 listen to me anymore??

Show me the friends Fatima!!!...then again..im pretty openminded so im cool...Bengali,Pakistani..theyre all good to me...

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:50:19    
as long as theyre female and they have a heartbeat rite mr r ?
only jking, dnt wana make u sound like ur desperate or anything...not saying that u are ok..:)
theres nuthing wrong going for sum1 who's not the same as u, as long as u guys get on..

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:52:49      
BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT...SET UPS ARE BAD!!!!! I WAS SENT UP BY A FRIEND A COPULE OF MONTHS AGO...HE LIKED ME MORE THAN I LIKED HIM...IN FACT I REALLY WASN'T INTERESETED..BUT I HATED HURTING HIS FEELINGS... NOTHING HAPPENED ...JUST MET UP WITH HIM...AND SPOKE TO HIM ON PHONE...BUT I FOUND HIM QUITE DULL...DIDN'T REALLY GET ANY OF MY JOKES...ANYWAY I HAD TO BE STRONG AND LET HIM KNOW THAT I JUST WASING WANTING ANYTHING...HE FINALLY GOT THE HINT. BUT THE HARDEST THING WAS PLEASING ALL THOSE FRENDS.....AND PERSON WHO SENT ME UP..ITS JUST WERID FOR HIM COZ HE DOESN'T WANT TO HURT HIS FRIEND BY TALKING TO ME...SUCH STUPID DRAMA.....REALLY MADE ME CRAZY.....IT WAS HARD KNOWING OTHER PEOPLE FEELING WERE INVOLVE...ANYWAY MY POINT IT IS THAT I WILL INVITE ALL MY FRIENDS OUT TO LUNCH AND YOU CAN COME...IF YOU GET ON WITH ANYONE..THEN GO FOR IT...BUT NO OFFICAL SDET UP....
ANYWAY I DON'T EVEN KNBOW WHY I AM ELBORATING ON THIS..I SWEAR MY BRAIN ISN'T WORKING...MY EYES ARE JUST ACHING... PS I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL ACHING..IS THAT CORECT..ANYWAY...SURE MEET MY MATRES...BUT HOLD ON..I'M SURE YOU ARE GREAT DEMAND ANYWAY...WHAT HAPPEN TO THE GIRL FROM YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE...WASN'T THAT THE LAST TIME WE SPOKE?

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:56:17      
i havent pursued tht Fatima...like i said i wasnt gona lose sleep over it...

yeah its cool...i need some welcoming in London anyway Fatima so i dont mind meeting anyone...im cool...just worried i'll fall in love with all of em and have 25 girlfriends!! ...joking aside i knw abt youre situation and it can be very awkward so nicely sorted....

PS....cheeky Brani....lucky for you im totally made of the cheeky gene!!

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:57:44      
I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS WHERE YOU ARE FROM...BUT YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW YOUR SELF...AT THE END OF THE DAY...HAVING A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND IS MORE THAN A FRIEND..YOU HAVE TO SHARE THINGS LIKE FAMILY ..PERSONAL TALK...IF PERSON DOSN'T GET YOU ON THAT LEVEL..THEN ITS A LIMITED RELATIONSHIP. I FIND THAT IT WORKS WHEN YOU SPEAK THE LANGUAGE...MR RELAXED..DO YOU SPEAK URDU? I MEAN I DON'T DON'T FEEL UNEED TO SPEAK TO ME IN URDU OR ANTHING.

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:59:08      
COOL. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE IN LONDON.......

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  16:59:43      
i can speak Urdu,Punjabi,gujrati...and im tryin to bengali(now tht ive met you!!...kiddin..but im tryin to learn it anyway frm a mate....languages are beautiful anyway,as are people identities..if theyre respected and treated in the right way......ultimately though...its all about the click!

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  17:05:08    
yep...its all abt the click mr r..
fatima do u live in london wid family or jus studying there?

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  17:05:51      
YEAH....YOU HIT THE HAMMER ON THE NAIL...IS THAT RIGHT...? I USED THAT QUOTE FROM YOU...YOU REMEBER IT.../ ANYWAY...I AGREE LANGUAGES ARE COMPLETE BEAUTY...I MEAN I STUDY LINGUISTCS....ITS COMPLETELY AMAZING THE ROLE IT PLAYS...... THREE LANGUAGES...VERY GOOD.

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  17:06:43      
YEAH I LIVE IN LONDON WITH FAMILY

Mister Relaxed

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  17:10:14      
so i'll be sure to send a message to you from the forum when im in London then Fatima!!!

Page: of 3
 Topic   
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © BT (Needs a job) 2004
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000