243 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  17:17:55      
SURE!

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2004 :  14:26:12      
i just wanna post a message on my own account so i see my topic on the top of the list

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  12:48:39      
i'm doing it again

Fatz BengAli

52 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  13:02:59    
Hey u guys i got a Catchphrase for the B- UNIT....
Here goes..... WE'RE COOL, WE'RE FRESH, WE COME FROM BANGLADESH!!!!'
Lol, what do u guys think.
We shud set an official date for the B-UNIT launch..... and have a phat launch party....!!
PLus we shud have official posts and a President.... i suggest admin.... it'l be good to have some1 with a bit of pwer on our side!!!
Plus try and find EVERY SINGLE BENGALI in this place!!!!
What do u guys fink??

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3223 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  13:20:48        
sure i'll be president! (do i get paid?!)

it cant be just for bengalis tho! - we have to be open and accept every application without prejudice!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  14:12:30    
yeah admins rite it has to open to all people, that phrase is kinda catchy...and we shud have a date for the B-unit launch,wat date wud u suggest fatima? at the moment i knw evry1s busy with exams and stuff so maybe officially launch it sumtime after that?
im all up 4 having admin as our PRESIDENT of the B-unit!!

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun. :)

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3223 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  14:39:57        
do i have to be president?! i'd like young momo to be our president! speaking of which where is she!?

Hmm.. we need a vote on it! U see we're very democratic! The good points of the B-Unit are already showing!

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  14:41:04    
lol, yeah they are cos we've got u!!! :)

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun. :)

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3223 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  14:42:48        
easy girl dont put too much pressure on me to perform! i might lose it all! must stay cool and calm if i am to be president! hey do i have to wear a suit?

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  14:44:21    
yeah of course u do, and evry now and then u'll have to get speeches ready! fatima hasnt been on 4 a while has she? wer is evry1? :( guess they busy wid exams..i shud be too!!

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3223 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  14:46:22        
hmm... what colour suit would u prefer i wear?! i could wear black and look smart or maybe cream and look like a pimp! actually i've just bought a new cream suit - looks well dodgy!

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  14:48:12    
how cum u bought a cream suit? for the wrk that u do is it? pimping!! nah only messing..ive always thought a black suit looks nice but wats even better is a sharwani..mmm nice!!!

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3223 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  15:10:32        
well i saw the suit and i thought wow that looks quite nice! and no i dont do pimping! (except saturdays)

I've got a black one on right now! U see i have to put on a suit to moderate the forum cos its a very prestigious job! Sharwani sounds like a good option!

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2004 :  16:32:28      
yeah sorry...i am here...but will be completely devoted after thurs...my last exam!! Love you loads Fatima

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2004 :  17:00:46      
I thought cat eyes and i were gona be prisdent......admin...where did you come into this...you can be our personal assistent.

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2004 :  17:00:56      
:0

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2004 :  17:01:17      
that pic was suppose to be a smile.

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  13:13:55    
lol, its up to you fatima..maybe we can be president but have admin as our vice president..wat do u think?

jemsbhai

USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  13:20:32            
what, another organization where JEMSBHAI is excluded? its an outrage, an outrage i tell you ...

maybe life is just a dream

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  13:22:11    
well ur welcome to join, evry1 is...gna be called the B-unit..mainly for bangladeshis but evry1 is welcome, but u have to be nice :)

jemsbhai

USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  13:26:15            
what, prerequisites already?? how do i know im a bangladeshi?? more importantly, how do u know im NOT a bangladeshi? its an outrage, an outrage i tell you ...

Islington Angel
Junior Cub

143 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  13:56:56    
Is there a B unit now...I sont know whats happened to the G Unit it kinda got splatted when Mr R went...and they wudnt allow me to do an X Unit ..Now Jems thats an Outrage!! Sorry Rambling queen today!

Jenna -x-

jemsbhai

USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  13:59:48            
an X unit you say? now that evokes JEMSBHAI's interest indeed ... pray tell more about this so called X unit ... JEMSBHAI's mind is simply overflowing with the explicit possibilities .. this suspense is worse than the movies ... an outrage, i tell you ..

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  15:29:17      
EVERYONE WILL JOIN THE B_UNIT NO MORE OF ANY X

jemsbhai

USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  22:00:05            
this is tyranny and autocratic and thus i must protest this at once. let me divulge my strong outrage at the above statement, strong outrage i say ...

fatimaRocks
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
243 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2004 :  16:51:07      
just join us dude!!!! stop ranting and raving.

Fatz BengAli

52 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  13:14:31    
Hey I say we should set a date4 d B-UNIT KICKING OFF and seeing as this whole B-UNIT was ur idea fATIMA rOCKS.... then why dont u say a date and we'll take it from there....
Sometime soon.... after mid-June after evry1's exams... and anyone who joins d B-UNIT gets a free ileesh maas!! lol...
Hey so seriously what r the benefits of joining B UNIT gonna be? Apart from the ileesh of course!

Fatz BengAli

52 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  19:54:26    
Man bengali's are such gaadaa's!!! Look at how long it's taking us to set up a B-UNIT!! Man u only have too look at the state of Bangladesh to realise what gaadaas bengalis are... what hope have we got... Haay re khofal!!

maxi
Junior Cub

United Arab Emirates
460 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2004 :  17:00:08      
welcome to the forum!

ô - I w⧠bôrÑëd IÑÑôçèÑt, EdùçâtiôÑ ruined mè - ô

cats_eyes786
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
116 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2004 :  14:50:31    
hey Fatz BengAli, you seem to be taking the piss out of bengali's! whats wrong wid eelish maas? mind you, it does seem like you know a lot about all these fresh ideas from bangladesh...you a freshie in disguise? lolz

Page: of 3
 Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © BT (Needs a job) 2004
This page was generated in 0.56 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000