Posted - 10 May 2004 :  02:55:01            
erm im lacking what?

maybe life is just a dream

cheeky gal
Senior Cub

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  12:56:03      
wel ur lackin motivation, inspitaion etc!!
i fink if u learn 2 get out of bed, b4 da day if half gone, (ie actually get out of bed in da mornin!!) then it mite help!! u'll feel like u've got da whole day ahead of u, n ther r things u wana achieve 2day!!!

women who seek 2 b equal 2 men, lack ambition!

zEnAb
Average Cub

United Kingdom
790 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  14:54:52      
cheeky has a problem!
shes not ere 2 revise yet bet shes on asian forum, msn etc etc
some1 help, she needs 2 get off da computer!!

miss_foxy
Average Cub

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  15:17:02      
cheeky now now, neighbours is well and truely over!!!who u trying to fool!!!get your arse here now!!!!

im foxy, fun and FINE!!!

zEnAb
Average Cub

United Kingdom
790 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  16:32:02      
cheeky u stil not here!
adiction 2 asian forum is injurious 2 health!! lol!!!
get ur ars down ere

cheeky gal
Senior Cub

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  16:46:16      
oi!!! i told u i'm revisin at da same time,n i'm not signed in on msn, i'm only postin on ere now n again!!!! luk, i'll prove it.... a diathermic boundary is one that allows heat to flow across it!!! an adiabatic boundary is one which does not permitt heat transfer across it!!! want more? note this down zenab, it mite b in da exam!!!!

zEnAb
Average Cub

United Kingdom
790 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  16:52:08      
phir se shuroo hogayi!!!

i was just sharing my problems bout u wiv every1
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Give me a solution some1

Edited by - zEnAb on 10 May 2004 16:52:53

cheeky gal
Senior Cub

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  16:58:35      
i can keep goin!!!
MAXIMUM WORK is done wen da process is reversible. it is done wen the system is in mechanical equilibrium wiv surrondings!
In FREE EXPANSION no wrk is done!
HESS'S LAW - the standard enthalpy of a reaction is the sum of the standard enthalpies of the reactions into wich the overall reaction can be divided!!
sorry i'm just provin my point! i am revisin at da same time! i can do more than 1 thing at a time!!! now do u believe me???

Edited by - cheeky gal on 10 May 2004 17:00:16

zEnAb
Average Cub

United Kingdom
790 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  17:01:29      
dekhoo gi ...

wen i ask u questions

hhhmmm ...

Lutonian

United Kingdom
2650 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  17:01:35      
im sure Hess was a Nazi general?

The Tarmac Terrorist

cheeky gal
Senior Cub

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  17:24:22      
hmmmm, dunno bout dat, but hess was also a scientist obviosly wiv 2 much time on his hands!! lo!!

miss_foxy
Average Cub

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2004 :  18:47:59      
back to the topic!!!anyone got problems that they would like to discuss...

im foxy, fun and FINE!!!

rudegyal

United Kingdom
1044 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2004 :  20:07:47    
foxy... i have a mate who bells me alot.. i dnt mind talking to her, cos she's really sweet, but its starting to get really annoying, becoz she rings me EVERYDAY without fail and i really dnt have much to talk about every single day.. and you wud think shed get the hint becoz my conversations always end up in 'noo' yes' 'hmm..' nuttins new' etc etc this has been going on for mths, wut shud i do? please dnt advise me to jus tell her strayt up that ringin me everyday is too much becoz im not one of those ppl who can jus cum out wit it. do you have any alternate suggestions?

'if you love something, set it free..if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it!'

Lutonian

United Kingdom
2650 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2004 :  21:23:42      
heres a far fetched (n slightly evil) solution: change ur mobile number and oops...u forgot 2 tell ur friend of the new number...oops...

The Tarmac Terrorist

jemsbhai

USA
3357 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  04:48:37            
there is a NO or DECLINE button on ur cellfone aint dere?how bout a SILENCE button??

rudegyal

United Kingdom
1044 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  16:51:09    
lol...i have tried it jemsbhai..i ALWAYS put it to silence..but how many times do i ignore it?!!

'if you love something, set it free..if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it!'

jemsbhai

USA
3357 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  16:57:39            
clearly this is a test of will, and these are often decided in a dead heat to the finish. my personal suggestion would be to use an unfettering iron technique, keeping in mind that the actual physical work that you do is less ( pressing one button) than ur adversary (pressing 9 buttons) ... and eventually, with determination and the belief that your goal lies only a single keypress away, you should be able to overcome the challenge. that being said, i completely sympathise with you and declare that it is an outrage that anyone with such noble intentions such as yourself would have to go through this, an outrage i tell you ...

miss_foxy
Average Cub

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  17:54:12      
hhhmmm rudey!what can i say, why dont u just tell her that maybe your fone aint working properly at the mo!nah joking im sure that wouldnt work. tell her your busy and just pop it into convo that u speak to her more than your own family. ask her dont she not have work or anything to get on with, or tell her that u working hard and dont have time to speak on fone!
just tell her not to waste her time and money or minutes by constantly ringing to here 'noo' 'yea' 'nothing much'. if these dont work youl have no choice but to tell her!

honesty is the answer or youll stil be in this situation.

i feel for ya gal

let us know how it goes, good luck hun

im foxy, fun and FINE!!!

rudegyal

United Kingdom
1044 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  18:02:35    
hmm....

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3224 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2004 :  18:56:35        
u could use the line "hey i gotta go revise" or "im going into hospital to get my tongue removes i'll never be able to talk to u ever again!"

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

miss_foxy
Average Cub

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2004 :  01:26:22      
like that would actually work now!!

im foxy, fun and FINE!!!

zEnAb
Average Cub

United Kingdom
790 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2004 :  11:38:24      
i think u shud jus cum open wiv her
i mean if shes a clos m8 den shel probs understan

u dont hve 2 always say 'hmm' 'yea' 'no'
y dont u tel her u hve things 2 do

hhhmmmm .... easier said den done i kno
but try it!!

ps ur 'hhhmmmm' becum very infectious rudey lol!

miss_foxy
Average Cub

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2004 :  14:12:17      
so rudey have you decided what to do about your problem...

im foxy, fun and FINE!!!

miss cool

50 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2004 :  21:00:37    
well i duno i feel like if she is callin u all the time den she relies on you to be der..i know all da time is too much..but u kno i dnt think u shud hurt her feelings in any way..tellin her da truth defo will..hmm..not an easy situation..gud luck rudegyal

rudegyal

United Kingdom
1044 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2004 :  04:16:23    
heyy guyz..well yup i agree. telling her the truth will deffo hurt her, but this is the latest..i missd her calls 4 d last 2 days! not on purpose...believe me! and i get a call today on PRIVATE NUMBER from her..and i got the biggest lectureeeee EVER! sarcy comments bout how i dint ansa d fone on PURPOSE.. or didnt return the calls ... n well i honestly had nuttin to say. she obviously realises sumtin isnt right.. but will she get the hint now ,i really dnt kno!hmm...

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3224 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2004 :  15:15:39        
rudey u shouldnt really treat foxy like that, try ur best to return her calls. not to worry tho, she'll be ok in a few days!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

Lil_Miss_Flirt
Average Cub

545 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2004 :  15:24:51      
i had a friend like that! but then she disappeared.......literally!

when she calls u, whisper, then she will ask "y u whisperin" and say ur mum told u off 4bein on the fone 2much and she thinks ur always talkn 2 boys! carry whisperin and mayb it will start doin her head and reduce her calls!!!

rudegyal

United Kingdom
1044 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2004 :  15:50:25    
lolzz.... good idea! Might try that one if nowt else works heehee..

miss_foxy
Average Cub

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2004 :  11:32:31      
hhhmmm admin thanks for thinking it was me, but im glad to say that aint me!!!
rudey that might not actually work the above cos you aint exactly at home at the moment are u!!!!but im sur eyou can try that as a last resort eh!!!

im foxy, fun and FINE!!!

rudegyal

United Kingdom
1044 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2004 :  13:32:11    
duhhh foxy! i know it wnt work, not whilst at uni neway.. n at home all she has to do is ring my landline!! dammit! I CANT ESCAPE! noo s*** man,i feel like im bein really shady,bless her , i mean in a way shes only callin coz she got nowt better to do.. i dnt know man..

Page: of 4
 Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © BT (Needs a job) 2004
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000