340 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  15:20:18    
iv almost gt d star now lol...im beatin u......hahah

*.*Faz*.* :)

fazzy

United Kingdom
340 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  15:21:31    
oh shyt i still dint get d bright atar y is dat???

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3225 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  17:27:41        
maybe cos ur not as bright as me?!

fazzy

United Kingdom
340 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2004 :  12:36:32    
ok mr brightness...... u win...... u cn b brighter dan me.....

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3225 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2004 :  17:43:16        
i'll soon have 3 stars...

fazzy

United Kingdom
340 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2004 :  09:16:35    
SHUT UP...... Makhal..... dnt get me goin il turn nasty

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3225 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2004 :  18:52:16        
whatcha gonna do 'Junior Member'?!

Rani

United Kingdom
973 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2004 :  23:06:04      
yeh kissin is allowed as long as u love the person but if u mean is it ok by religion and if ur muslim then its a no nooooo

Edited by - Rani on 09 Mar 2004 23:06:56

chaudhary
Starting Cub

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2004 :  09:34:50          
Na!! Kissin z nt allowed , however its allowed in husband-wife and sum other relations like in which the only meaning is effection.

Tumar BulBul
Starting Cub

Bangladesh
17 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2004 :  23:11:54    
HOW DO U KNO???

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3225 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2004 :  11:38:39        
Raz, why who u trying to kiss, eh eh? Gwan spill the beans!

Rani

United Kingdom
973 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2004 :  13:09:29      
quote:
Originally posted by chaudhary

Na!! Kissin z nt allowed , however its allowed in husband-wife and sum other relations like in which the only meaning is effection.

it is allowed if u going to marry the person . if u marry the person its ok .

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3225 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2004 :  14:49:34        
lol, dhuro rani, ur not supposed to be really evening seeing the opposite sec without being accompanied - so im told! never mind kissing! jeez rani ji!

Honey
Starting Cub

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2004 :  16:53:11    
Kissing is always allowed, its natural i think that all asian culters are past the old fashioned film version of love and relationships. Kissing bring people together and should happen if two people want it too happen. So go ahead and kiss awaaaayyyy

Rani

United Kingdom
973 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2004 :  19:31:12      
quote:
Originally posted by admin

lol, dhuro rani, ur not supposed to be really evening seeing the opposite sec without being accompanied - so im told! never mind kissing! jeez rani ji!

lol i know ur not suppose tooo but, if u see one person date only one person love that one person and then marry that one and only person then u r forgiven

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

n/a
deleted

693 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2004 :  16:53:58    
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I not only kissed... but I kiss on many FOREIGN places... ;)

I love chinese girls... theyre so KINKY!

I'm in love with you (so in love)
I'm in love with you (I'm so in love)
I'm in love with you... with you

n/a
deleted

738 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2004 :  22:00:38    
not only is kissing totally acceptable, its also healthy, not to mention fun as hell!

check these out:

A Liftetime of Kissing
The average person will spend an estimated 20,160 min kissing in their lifetime.

Ancient Egyptians
Ancient Egyptians never kissed with their mouths. Instead they kissed with their noses.

First Kiss
50% of all people kiss have their first kiss before they are 14.

Healthy Kissing
Kissing helps reduce tooth decay because the extra saliva helps clean out your mouth.

Kissathon Record
On Valentine's Day 2004, 5,122 Philippine coupes gathered together at midnight and locked lips. This kissathon beat the previous world record of 4,445 couples set in January in Chile.

Kissing
The Chinese didn't kiss until the practice was introduced by Westerners, and they're still not very keen on it.

Kissing & Calories
You burn 26 calories in a one minute kiss.

Kissing Many People
On September 15, 1990, Alfred Wolfram from New Brighton kissed 8001 people in just 8 hours, over sixteen people a minute, at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.

Kissing Simultaneously
More than 4,400 couples poured in the streets in Chile for a 10 second kiss, setting the world record for the largest number of people kissing simultaneously.

Night Kissing
Our brains have special neurons that help us find eachothers lips in the dark

Valentine Kissing Record
On Valentine's Day 2004, an Italian couple made their way into the record books with a 31-hour 18-minute Valentine kiss. The couple beat the previous record by 18 minutes and 33 seconds, however, the man had to receive oxygen afterwards.

World's Longest Kiss
April 5, 1999: Karmit Tsubera and Dror Orpaz kissed for a record 30 hours and 45 minutes to win a kissing contest in Rubin Square, Tel Aviv, Israel.

dp

n/a
deleted

693 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2004 :  22:11:28    
awww... hehe, kisssing diana was a pleasure, she had the softest, purest lips ever... god i loved it her... =/

Honey
Starting Cub

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2004 :  22:13:23    
hey Sky what you wrote was quite interesting thanks for the facts!

Kissing is great and people who sit and say that they wouldnt do it till they are married or with the right person needs to get a life and get with the real world cos love sex and kissing are the most natural humanistic traits a person can have!

The Honey pot!

n/a
deleted

738 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2004 :  23:54:12    
Hey no problem Honey! Kissing is fun fun! Lets all give Sky a kiss now, yay!

dp

n/a
deleted

693 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2004 :  02:36:50    
Hahahha

Kissing is great... especially when you make out in front of single, ugly people, they just stare at you and want to cry!

n/a
deleted

738 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2004 :  02:41:53    
(this isnt for shea =))just dont let your parents' friends see you. desis like to gossip like little fagwads.

dp

n/a
deleted

693 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2004 :  04:09:16    
hahah, dont worry dude. actually, when i see people that know my parents, i like to grab the girl and passionately kiss her while staring at the person that knows my folks. Why, you ask? Well Sky, wont ask why, but you others will. Here is why: They can gossip all they like... my parents, being white and only PART DESI could careless! They are against arranged marriages, they are against STICK TO YOUR RACE simply cause i have no race, im mixed. They believe in a thing called love. =)

n/a
deleted

738 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2004 :  04:30:43    
hahahahahahahahaha yeah you do. thats why i said this isnt for you shea =)

girls especially though need to watch out for this. for some reason, guys dont get crap if theyre caught locking lips with a girl. its usually the girl thats branded a whore in the desi community. this is also one of the reasons why i hate the desi community. bunch of sexist chauvanistic f***tards...

dp

asaduddin

United Kingdom
52 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2004 :  10:20:59      
big it up for kissing its alright
try it u might even enjoy ti

Asad Uddin

MoMo

United Kingdom
323 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2004 :  13:19:39    
lol....i agree.......itz natural n gr8....mwah mwah..lol

london-finest
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  11:04:32      
replying to the first question can we kissi n real tion ship i say why not if u are married hhehe,, what happpens wid youngstar is they meet a gal or a guy at first instances they fall in love u know what infact its not love, they think they are in love,, tell me how can u fall ain love wid a person u just met, so guys and gals fall in a relation ship then later it turns out that one of the started cheating coz he/she had enough,, so i would say that u cant really easily fall in love..
finest out

longi_nai
Starting Cub

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  22:58:55    
Assalamu-Alaikum

kissing is only aloowed between husband and wife. where Rani got the idea that is ok if u goona marry the person becoz u will be forgievn i do not know! its complete crap! u hsud be no unncesaary freemixing at all..so kisiin..er..NO!

Insha'allah we will all be forgiven for our sins..ui mean me got plently of dirst on my backside. however, knowing that Allah is Most Merciful doent mean u shud do suumin wid teh ntetnion,; nah its ok ill be forgiven', coz u mite not be! n wat if u die b4 u ehget a chance to repent? aprt of repentance is to make sincere intention not to do that thign again..so u cnat expect forgiveness when in urmind u plan to do again nayway.

i know its hard tro prevent oursleves freemxing..well i think so anyway..but kissin is suumin we can eaily avaiod n we shud..unless we are amrrie dof course

nelow sum quations n answers fm,rShiekhs on subject of gf bf relationsships.

ws

1)Question :
I know keeping girlfriend will destroy the family and so on but what if we were just friends secretly were no one knew. this way we will we will stay togethr until marraige and we can garentee we wont perform any zinna. are there any cases in the old times of love .
Answer :

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

Taking a girlfriend does not only destroy the family, it destroys society, and those who do this are threatened with the punishment and wrath of Allaah. Love is a sickness that destroys the heart and leads to evil and immorality. The Shaytaan will keep tempting them and pushing them until they commit immoral actions and thus each gets what he or she wants from the other.

There are many forbidden matters associated with this, such as transgressing against the honour of others, betraying trust, being alone with a member of the opposite sex, touching, kissing, speaking immoral words, then the greater evil which occurs at the end, which is the sin of zina.

The fact that the questioner says “no one knows about us” is strange. How can he forget about his Lord Who knows what is secret and what is yet more hidden, and who knows the fraud of the eyes and all that the hearts conceal. (cf. Ghaafir 40:19).

Our advice to you, as you are still young, is to discipline yourself to obey Allaah and always remember that He is watching; fear Allaah concerning people’s honour; strive for the Day when you will meet your Lord with your deeds; remember the scandal that may happen in this world and the Hereafter. Remember that you have sisters and will have a wife and daughters, so would you like for one of them what you are doing with the daughters of the Muslims? The answer is that you would certainly not like it, and other people do not like it either. Remember that you may see the results of your sin in some of your family members as a punishment to you from your Lord.

You have to look for righteous friends, and you have to keep yourself busy doing that which Allaah loves and is pleased with. Pay attention to the best and most sublime things and leave alone the worst and most vile things. Make the most of your youth in obeying and worshipping Allaah, seeking knowledge and calling others to Allaah. Remember that there were those of your age and younger who were men who had memorized the Qur’aan, who sought knowledge, whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent to call others to Allaah and to enter the religion of Islam.

We advise you to get married to a righteous, religiously-committed woman who will help you adhere to your religion and encourage you to adhere to the laws of Allaah, who will look after your children and bring them up with good morals and religious commitment. Give up this woman who agrees to go out with a man who is a stranger to her (a non-mahram) and meet him and talk to him; if she agrees to do immoral actions now then what is going to prevent her from continuing to do so in the future?

Remember that you are angering your Lord with such sins as being alone with her, meeting her and talking to her, and anything more than that is even more serious.

You should realize that zina does not only involve the private parts, rather the eyes may commit zina, the ears may commit zina, the hand may commit zina and the foot may commit zina, as was proven from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). All of that leads to the zina of the private parts. So do not let the Shaytaan deceive you, for he is an enemy to you who wishes you evil and tells you to commit immoral actions.

Shaykh Muhammad al-Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen said:

Contact between lovers in improper and unlawful ways is a calamity and a real disaster. It is not permissible for the man to contact the woman in this case, or for the woman to contact the man. If he says that he wants to marry her, then he must tell her wali (guardian) that he wants to marry her, or she should tell her wali that she wants to marry him, as ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) did when he offered his daughter Hafsah in marriage to Abu Bakr and ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them).

But if the woman contacts the man directly, this is the source of fitnah (temptation).

As’ilat al-Baab il-Maftooh (Question no. 868).

Secondly:

With regard to your question about such forbidden relationships in the ancient love stories, the fact that such stories existed among those who came before us cannot be taken as proof with regard to shar’i rulings, because the rulings of sharee’ah having to do with what is forbidden and what is allowed are to be taken from the shar’i evidence of the Qur’aan and Sunnah, and the commands and prohibitions contained therein.

Some of those mentioned in these stories came before Islam, such as ‘Antarah and others, and such stories are to be found in other cultures as is well known. But we cannot take shar’i rulings from this because Islam came to bring people forth from being controlled by their desires to complete submission to Allaah the Lord of the Worlds.

We ask Allaah to guide us and you and to give us strength.

Islam Q&A (www.islam-qa.com)

2)Is dating allowed in Islam? Can one have a girlfriend or boyfriend?

It is Haraam (strictly prohibited) for a boy to have a girlfriend and for a girl to have a boyfriend.

Any type of contact including dating between a Ghayr Mahram (not prohibited in marriage) male and female without a valid Shar’ee excuse falls in the category of Zina (adultery) which is a major sin and incurs the wrath and anger of Allah Ta’ala upon the individual.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

3)Is it ok to have a girlfriend who I like?

It is haram (strictly prohibited) for a male as well as a female to have any
type of pre-marital relationship.

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
FATWA DEPT.

4)What does Islam have to say about girlfriends. Is it ok if you have a girlfriend but do not have a physical relationship?

In Islam, love, as is in the western culture, is prohibited. The negative
consequences of such love are abundantly clear. Among other evils, some are
adultery, rape, abortion, etc.

Many young girls have ruined their future by having a child and are
compelled to bring up the child as a singular parent. In many instances,
even without the support of her 'lover'. If by 'love', inclination to marry
is meant, then obviously, inclination and compatibility are necessary
factors to maintain a harmonious marriage.

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
FATWA DEPT.

BengaLTiger

United Kingdom
1882 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2004 :  00:50:43              
I do so solemly swear, never to kiss anyone ever again!!!!

Phwoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

//////////////// [BengalTiger ] ////////////////

http://www.Banglachat.net

london-finest
Junior Cub

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  00:00:14      
longi nai bruv thats a long post didnt read everything and yes kissing hmm yes u can kiss ur houseband/wife as many times u like 24/7 wid out stopping non stop not moving ur lips any where just ur lips locked damm was that too descriptive
Page: of 3
 Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © BT (Needs a job) 2004
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000