cricket
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

khuram

United Kingdom
61 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  21:44:13    
haven't been able to see a sports section.. but thats prob me being ignorant and blind! lol just wanted to ask wat ppl think abt the pakistan - india series, who do u think's gna win???

kitne admi te kaliya!

sarah

United Kingdom
287 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  22:07:18    
hi khuram
im a paki n i do lve it wen pakistan plays bt i do feel dat indias gan win coz their fieldin and team wrk is much bettr dan pakistan!!
inzimam is a great capatin n a wickd player bt he needs to encourage rest of the players to do their best!!
i think u cn tell i dont no much a bt cricket!!!

Rani

United Kingdom
758 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  22:09:58      
pakistan wins most time isnt it? hum i donno dont like cricket that much , ummmmmmmm ill toss a coin heads its pakistan and tails its india ok

i got heads so pakistan. let me know who won

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

khuram

United Kingdom
61 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  23:05:36    
lol, well its a test match so u'll have to wait 5 days! and yes sarah ur right abt inzi being a wkd player but he's not the ideal captain, to be honest pakistan are a relatively "young" and inexperienced side but the silly thing is that their strength is their bowling attack but the pitches they are preparing are batting wickets!
lol in short i think pakistan may just win this game but chances are that india will win this one too!

kitne admi te kaliya!
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000