What happened to trust and honesty
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

fendi
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2004 :  09:37:12          
I think these days no one can believe anyone because no one is honest even to himself. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

fendi

MoMo

United Kingdom
290 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2004 :  12:18:49    
U no wat i tink ur ryt...every1 cares 2 mch bout wat uda ppl tink of dem, hence makin thm scared 2 act lyk der tru selves........wich is a shame....bt den agen itz always lyk dat wid certain peeps......not every1 is dishonest...itz jst different sorts of ppl...bt i tink evry1 shud b tru 2 demselves n b proud of hu dey rn not let ne1 dictate der personalities......

asaduddin

United Kingdom
52 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  00:47:56      
I think some people do act like how other people like them and stop acting themselves this is why every bodies f***ed up man

All you have to do is decide what to do, with the time that is given to you..........

Rani

United Kingdom
758 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  16:45:32      
well fendi i dont beleive this because there r some honest people out there and u shouldnt judge everyone by few peoples actions. yes there are people that are liars but same time there are people who are honest

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

london-finest

United Kingdom
347 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  23:25:08      
what hapones nowadays is that people start to generalise for eg if one person in a family does something bad peopel call every one a bad gal bad boy
oh he is a bad gal he is a bad boy

Check OuT
www.oporupbangla.com
www.orbchat.tk
www.orbmirc.tk
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000