New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

SKY
Average Member

USA
738 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  06:31:43      
Impressive. Your "nonflammable" posts are quite coherent and intelligible. I am happy with your contributions to the forum, and with your overall attitude.
I hope there are no hard feelings between you, Shea, Darcy and myself.

I hope that together we can work to build this forum into something great.

d p

FCUK_HASH

Afghanistan
85 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  14:24:30    
SUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR!!!
lol joke joke sky! im just playin!

I'ma bust as I'm rippin up 'nuff hits
n gues hu's bak? No longa trapd
Cuz I snapd on d 1's dat held me bak, feel d contact
Ride d track, get a grip as I flip
Ghetto wickedness I kick, gues hu's back?

F C U K H A S H

BengaLTiger

United Kingdom
684 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  14:34:48      
A lot of what I say in my posts, is very sombre and dark. And that, quite honestly, is because it is so easy for me to slip into that serious mode. To keep it funny and still make the odd point, or touch the odd emotion - and I have a supply of odd emotions - as well as accessible by rhythm, rhyme or structure requires an ability to stay in idiot mode. In my normal role as a Network administrator in a large IRC based chat room, you are representing an organization and your personal image reflects on this organization. It is necessary at all times to reflect a positive self imagine upon yourself and the organization you represent. So most of my time is spent, dealing with political and technical server issues, as well as people ones. Asianforum on the other hand, offers me the ability to read, interject and pool my ideas. Patiently, in my own time. And i find this very concept, soothing and relaxing. And in turn, takes my mind off a whole heap of other issues. I have to admit, over the past couple of days i have become somewhat attached to this forum, Iíve made this place my second home lol.

Mr Admin bruv, has my up most respect, as well as his fellow moderators, SKY, shea Rani, kushi, and anyone else who I have missed out. Who are all doing a fantastic job here. And if someone like me can cherish, and make use of this exciting forum, then why shouldnít others do the same? LoL. Saying all that there is one slight issue!! You see, i did not expect to become a moderator here. In all honestly, and truthfulness, i didnít think anyone liked me lol. So it was erm, somewhat of a shock to me. Why? Well, because Iím worried i might let you guys down. Or not contribute towards the forum more then I should or like to. Donít get me wrong, I am more then willing to give it a shot, and if that means swimming the English Channel, for a box of cheap Tax free cigarettes? Then I shall endure this pain, knowing a little treat is waiting for me on the other side. Ahhhhh, sod all the excuseís. Iím just pure and simply, lazyyyy.

Damn you!!!! Admin lol

Hard feelings SKY? None taken.

//////////////// [BengalTiger ] ////////////////

http://www.Banglachat.net

Edited by - BengaLTiger on 01 Apr 2004 14:36:51

FCUK_HASH

Afghanistan
85 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  14:38:17    
bengal tiger, u fallin 4 the sukin up bruv lololol!
geez man, chil, relax, n go to da lyrics section n bust a few rymes wiv me! :)

F C U K H A S H

BengaLTiger

United Kingdom
684 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  15:49:36      
LOL ... na bruv .. he deserved a reply, thats all .. lol .. yeah man gonna be in the lyrics section ..

//////////////// [BengalTiger ] ////////////////

http://www.Banglachat.net

Rani

United Kingdom
758 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  16:32:44      
aww bengaltiger sky shea friends at last phewwwwwww, that is a relief,,,, lol congrats bengaltiger :D

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1706 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  21:29:28      
Thanks BengalTiger, I know the moderators are doing an excellent job! I have tremendous respect for you bro, i see a part of myself in you, someone who strives towards excellence in all they do, if i'm in birmingham i'll give u a shout, i'd love to just shake ur hand cos you've achieved so much. This computer stuff isnt easy, it takes so much dedication, so much trial and error and so much effort when everything is falling apart. And you've managed to stick to it and ur still carrying on. As a moderator I don't expect anything from you, i don't expect you to come on more often, please don't feel like i've put a burden on you!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

FCUK_HASH

Afghanistan
85 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  22:57:38    
ohh man, i need to give a speech like ma bro bangal tiger lol!

F C U K H A S H

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1706 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2004 :  12:41:22      
go on hash u can do it! it doesnt have to rhyme...

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000