net realtionships
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Rani

United Kingdom
758 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  17:32:10      
what r ur views in net love? do u think they work out? would u ever fall for anyone over the net? can u trust people over the net? have u ever fallen in love through the net?

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

westlondon_gyal
Starting Member

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  19:31:45      
yeh !!!! i have rani remember adi?? i met him in bangladesh after but erm i didnt like wat i saw lol! so it didnt work out ma past man was from da net though so erm u can but be careful lolzzz
not everyone is brainy like me!

׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× Preity׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×

Naz2kool
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  19:38:22    
Long distance relationships r really tricky.... If u meet some1 on the net and they r across in another country then I wudent go 4 it if i wer u... they can be makin up all sorts of lies and u wudent know it!
But if they happen to be in the same country and u guys plan to meet up - after gettin to know each other a bit ova the net - then its possible it can work... but sayin that, my advice wud be, the closer the better!!
The net can be an inital start/meeting place... but then its gotta progress to other means such as phone or meeting up real-life for it to work...

Darcy

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  19:43:25    
I Don't belive in net love !! how can a person be in love with somone from the net? lolz

sometimes we get use to speaking to that same person and do adopt feeling's .. but as for love na not at all

+KaT+

Shea
Average Member

USA
693 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  21:34:20        
net relationships dont work out, IMO... not all love storis are like that movie "You Got Mail", heheh. I think net love is more infatuation and such... and when you face them in real life, i think you'd prolly get bored with them soon after.

I'm in love with you (so in love)
I'm in love with you (I'm so in love)
I'm in love with you... with you

MoMo

United Kingdom
290 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  21:35:01    
I dunno......i wudnt say net love....i tink da net can make u lyk sum1 n get c2 no dem betta..bt u cnt fall in love wid sum1 unless u met dem..ive lyked loads of guys on da net bt 2 b honest.itz never worked....jst 2 hard...bt itz kool 4 jst meetin m8s n dat....n i agree wid Naz...if u develop wid uda tings first....thn mayb it myt work....

Shea
Average Member

USA
693 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  21:39:42        
hmmmm, good point momo. I have had the horrible experience of having a girl or two think they were in love with me... but thank GOD i told them off... i would get phone calls at 2 am from them... ughhh. it can be scary and creepy at times.

I'm in love with you (so in love)
I'm in love with you (I'm so in love)
I'm in love with you... with you

FCUK_HASH

Afghanistan
85 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  01:57:47    
hmmm, does n e 1 know n e couple dat met on da net n got married n lived happily eva after? just askin generally!

I'ma bust as I'm rippin up 'nuff hits
n gues hu's bak? No longa trapd
Cuz I snapd on d 1's dat held me bak, feel d contact
Ride d track, get a grip as I flip
Ghetto wickedness I kick, gues hu's back?

F C U K H A S H

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1736 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  10:42:05      
yup, i know a couple, that met over the net, met, liked each other, got married, and the rest as they say is history!

bear in mind people the net is just to facilitate communication, just as if you would meet someone at ur school/college/uni/work/party/etc but of course thats a different method of primary contact, as Naz2Cool said, the net can be the initial meeting place but the tradtional ways of communication will probbaly then decide how much further to take it.

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

schalene
Starting Member

Pakistan
25 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  14:57:07    
Views in net love!
hmmmm, i think love doesn't have boundaries neither a definite base. love can even be based upon infatuation and it even does at times. tau there is nothing surprizing to me if one talks abt net love.
Now working out of a relationship depends upon the loyalty at both ends, if the ppl are loyal, no matter what the platform is, the relation has a fair chances of working out.
hmmm, now comes the rather personal part.. Well though it's personal per i think as we are all here to share "I" with "All of you", there shouldn't be such hide an seeks..Yes i've fallen in love over the net with a person, the only person one can fall for a life time!
talking abt falling for a person over net, is something that is not usually in one's hands..
and abt believing someone whether over net or other, i believe that if you don't believe anyone , no one will belive in you !

the thing that scares me makes me even sronger!

rudegyal

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2004 :  16:43:48    
I WUDNT SAU NET 'LOVE' EXISTS...YES YOU MAY LIKE WUT U SEE ON THE SCREEN ABOUT A PERSON.. AND THEY MAY APPEAR TO SOUND GENUINE.. AND YOU MAY THINK YOU IN 'LOVE' BUT THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE AS TO WHAT YOU MAY FEEL WEN U ACTUALLY MEET THEM AND THE DEGREE OF CHEMISTRY THERE IS. OF COURSE PERSONALITY WINS OVER LOOKS EVERY TIME, BUT THE WAY U READ INTO THINGS VIA NET IS NOT ALWAYS THE WAY THE PERSON BEHIND THE SCREEN REALLY IS. BE CAREFUL BOUT WUT IS OUT THER PEEP.. DNT JUS BELIEVE ANYOPNE SAYIN THE IN 'LUV' WIT U..MORE LIKE YOU GOT A VERY VERY STRONG FRIENDSHIP AND GOOD USE OF COMMUNCIATION BETWEEN YOU BOTH THAT U LIKE

Naughty Paki
Starting Member

Pakistan
17 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2004 :  09:08:25      
well i think net love is just like a blind love but very often this happens into reality.so it depend upon ur ways to get them and how creative u r....

CATCH ME IF U CAN

PureCheekyness
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  00:21:48    
well if u want my opinion, what i think is that our ppl use the net means of meeting other ppl, coz they are usually too dam shy to go up to the oppersite sex an talk to them so they fine it easy on the net. most of em jus lovin an caring and jus want sum of it bak from the oppersite sex. you live once get out ther an anyjoy an forget wat others say about u!!

asaduddin

United Kingdom
52 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  00:26:40      
i dont think they would work out because You will never really fall in love with someonr unless you have seen them in real life and then you ca say you love them because u cant really love someone unless u have witness and felt there love in front of you i will say you might meet people on the internet but you will never love, well it wont be true love

Asad Uddin
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000