hypothetical questions galore!

d p

SKY
Average Member

USA
738 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:08:37      
What would you do if....

There you are, sitting inside a train coming home from whatever. It's 7PMish. You see a pretty young girl sitting at the end of the train. She has no ring on her finger, and she's sitting alone. You ogle her for a bit, and then suddenly, she looks up and smiles at you, maybe signaling for a conversation...maybe not. What would you do?

d p

Shea
Average Member

USA
693 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:16:32        
i dont know, if im single at the time, maybe id go up to her and talk about the weather. I hate pick up (chat up) lines, so i talk about more practical stuff. Upon initiation of conversation, if i see that she is someone i would like to talk with and hang out with and possibly date... id ask her for her number before I or she gets off.

I'm in love with you (so in love)
I'm in love with you (I'm so in love)
I'm in love with you... with you

BaByRaZ

Fiji
266 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:24:33    
hmmm so if i see a pretty young girl sitting at the end of the train. She has no ring on her finger, and she's sitting alone.

wel..id erm tink shes single...or d ring dnt fit her if shes marrid...or she dnt ava ring...

n if im bored den i wud aproch her n ask questions...
bout her fam, lyf, blabla n den say bye at d end... awwwwww ow sweet!!!

BaBy*RaZ

SKY
Average Member

USA
738 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:30:33      
Babyraz, I'm sorry...I meant to put in that the person on the train could be either male or female. =)

Sounds cute guys, keep them coming. Post your what if questions if you have any!

d p

Darcy

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:33:06    
its funny really cos this happend to me in real life on a train sat in the corner hehe :P

+KaT+

SKY
Average Member

USA
738 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:35:29      
That just makes you day, doesnt it? If a pretty girl smiles at you. Doesn't matter if you talk or not. She just smiles at you and you feel so...so....

d p

Darcy

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:38:23    
Yes it's nice and for the rest of the day i smiled :) he gave me his number but i never rang it :|| should i of dune :S

+KaT+

Shea
Average Member

USA
693 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:39:11        
comeplete. You feel grand. You feel like someone in the crowded streets with their hectic lives can stop to smile at you. It makes you think. Think about the people you pass daily on the streets, what if you smiled at one of them? Would they smile to another and another? Would the streets of the whole city be lit up with a smile?

Hypothetical questions are fun! Keep em coming

I'm in love with you (so in love)
I'm in love with you (I'm so in love)
I'm in love with you... with you

BaByRaZ

Fiji
266 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:43:54    
but its gud2smile... sumtyms we smile 4 no reason...
lyk i mite b walkin or sitin n tink of sumfin sweet/funny n den gigle or smile...
n wen i do get smiles by ladies/gals/kids or old/respected men i think.... awwwwwww ow sweet, n it givs u dat extra confidence or sumfin lyk dat... but wen its a young guy i tink...Y DA HGHGGLKJ....

BaBy*RaZ

Darcy

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:46:16    
Lol raz cho ur not geh then lolzzz :P

SKY
Average Member

USA
738 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  20:51:40      
Awww, thats so sweet guys. If you smiled at me, I'd smile right back, then I'd probably start up a conversation about a book that you were holding, or maybe the exquisite color of your eyes - a shade which I have never seen before. Stuff like that. Thought of on the spot of course!

d p

Rani

United Kingdom
758 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  22:46:00      
id be thinking ummm do i know tht girl or sumfinnn why she lookin an smilin at me for ehhhhh. ok sky u should smile back at her and if u think she wants u to go and talk to her well go upto her and say hi and where she goin or where she come back start a convo easyyyy

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

SKY
Average Member

USA
738 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  22:49:22      
Oh, we're not talking about me, I know what I would do =) What would YOU do? If you were single, he was single, and he smiled at you and came over to talk?

d p

Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000