New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1541 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2004 :  14:01:49      
Where in the uk do u think is the best place to live?

"Still thinking of a signature!"

Rani

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2004 :  15:45:50      
is there any nice exciting places in uk. seen as i live in birmingham ill say birminghammm :D . or the shropshire wolverhampton place is nice to live in

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

SpiKY
Starting Member

United Kingdom
32 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2004 :  15:49:03      
I think the BEST place in uk is SCOTLAND.. for summer is SHOUTH HALL ;) ;) aha wat a romantic places :p
but if your talking about where u grow up.. then its always is EAST LONDON!!! i reckon its the best place to live for me!

I miGht nOt be peRfEct, bUt paRtS oF mE aRE eXcellEnT!

gorge_priya
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2004 :  16:10:50    
the best place to live in uk is definetly surrey....lol! Its nice and quiet and there aint a lot of asian ppl around! well i think thats a gd thing but some mite not! I aint saying that i dnt like asian ppl or nefin, its just that if u go out wif guys or nefin then they always look down on ya! Ive been bought up my hole life here so thats y im saying that. i hate central london, bham, newcastle and places around there! Its too crowded! Oh yeh another place that i like is exeter! thats a nice and quiet place as well and yet agen not many asian ppl
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000