Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic 
Page: of 47

Fabia
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1999 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:12:15        
Well; i cannot really say that im a religious person; due to one cannot really declare that; its about maintaing ur sencerity, and my Islamic knowledge is dire and i guess we all want to prosper into good respectful muslims but u knw we are progressing in due time Inshaa'Allah...but well i guess im a tradintional girl with modern limits i.e. attend uni and simply being born/bred in a western world, but that come with the package u know what i mean...but Alhamdulillah, if you pray and be punctual then Inshaa'Allah all will be revealed xxx

"He who kneels before Almighty Allah swt; can stand before anyone!"
"O Allah, let our last days be the best days of our life and our last deeds be the best deeds, and let the best day be the day we meet You."

rudegyal
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
1492 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:12:49    
yep im a northerner..
u guys are movin too fast for me.. best not spend time in the other threads now. im losin trak!! i have so much to read everytime i get here!!

'if you love something, set it free..if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it!'

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:14:21      
Yep, religion plays quite a pivotal part in my life......... As for love.... Well you can grow to love hence arranged marriages.......

So I take it you're waiting for that special someone to come and sweep you off your feet....

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:14:57        
@Fabia u have a wicked view on how u see things,what u said is so true!

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:15:55      
Wise words Fabia :)

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:16:51      
@Rudey!!! Come on keep up :)

Fabia
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1999 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:17:52        
Loads of Love; yes well simply bcoz i know my parents would want whats best for me and i guess they would choose wisely when it come to Nikah talks, but yeah, i'd prefer an arrange nikah simply bcoz i dont want to fall in love with someone that i know i might not be allowed to marry, so i sabe the heartbreak and let the elders do all the hard work, and with love, if you follow what The Almighty desire as well as ur parents the love will come straight away, automatically, u knw???? xx

"O Allah, let our last days be the best days of our life and our last deeds be the best deeds, and let the best day be the day we meet You."

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:19:22        
i like to think im a religious person aswell,i guess it dont have limitations to how seriously u take it

Yup yup im waitin for sum1 to sweep me of my feet lolz, but time will tell, can i ask if u did have a reletionship n then worked 2wards marriage wud ur rentz mind?

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"

Fabia
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1999 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:21:53        
yes well, it all come down to the indiviuals; we are mature enough to realise the good and the bad facts of life; things occur for a reason; Allah swt says so and if you seek goodness in people before; people will seek goodness in you too....

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:24:34        
@Fabia thats so true! you should write a book lol, u r my new best frend now

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"

Fabia
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1999 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:29:51        
aaaahhhh that ever so kind, Jazzakallahukhair for your kind words, vry nch appreciated....
well writing a book; hmm i wite my own poetry which goes for something and being and eng. student too...but all i can say if you truly desire something or someone, ask The Creator though your prayer....
im off noe so Allah Hafez hunnies xxx muuuuaaahhh

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:32:11        
takecareeeee fabia mwahhhhh ryt back atchya

Weh u gone divine lol

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:34:21      
I guess I second Fabia, shes taken the words right out of my mouth.......

As for a love marriage, If i find someone worthy of marriage, I would approach my parents explain the situation and leave the final decision to them..........

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:35:20        
and ifits a no in ther book ul agreee?

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:35:30      
Bye Fabia ***Waves***
Dont you just love her name.............

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:36:28      
If theyre adament, then i guess its a no then :)

What about you?

rudegyal
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
1492 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:36:51    
she gt a real pretty name

'if you love something, set it free..if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it!'

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:37:08      
What do you think Rudegyal??? What would you do in such a situation?

Fabia
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1999 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:37:25        
i understand where you coming from Divine; but for me personally i dnt want to something that would jepordise any awkward situation with my family & I; hence; i dont get involved period; u knw wht i mean...

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:42:13      
Yes of course.........I wouldnt want to jepordise my relationship with my parents either, that is why I'd approach them and let them decide.........

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:42:59        
@Fabia...But its a diff situation wen ur with that person, u say ul not to nethin to jepordise that situation But if u was i know ur thinkin will be alot diff..What im saying is keeping ur rentz happy is a bonus in any sort of situation..But having a life partner shud be more ur decision than ur rentz

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"

Edited by - ssssima on 25 Jun 2004 15:43:54

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:45:22      
@sssima What i think shes trying to say is that she would make sure she was never in that situation period.....

I think a lot of the times parents are better judges.

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:45:54        
Its you thats got to live with ur partner for the rest of ur life... What ur rentz like is not entierly what your going to like too..i think if u do find sum1 u like n ur rentz dont agree that wud be wrong to throw it all away

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:46:00      
Wheres Rudegyal gone?

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:47:07        
Avoidin the situation does not totally block it out

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:47:46        
Lolzz she probs cudnt b botherd to read it all

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"

Fabia
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1999 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:48:09        
trur true very true indeed; but im ok with most things my parents say, keep me on track and i guess i can compromise, but when it come to nikah its YOUR choice, Islam say so, hence i guess there would be a mutual agreement with the opposing party, myself and my parents, the rest....well.... The Almighty can deal with it...

rudegyal
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
1492 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:48:36    
well yea i think id tell them exactly how i feel for this guy.. and well id want them to meet him and find out for themselves whats hes like n then let them decide.. if its a no.. then jus depends how strongly they feel bout me marryin the guy.. if its minor issues holdin them bak.. like nt bein from the same area bak home! then i think id try n make em see that its nt important n see if i convince em! (after all im serious bout marryin him!) but if they have settled on their answer, den i guess is jus have to accept its not happenin!

~Divine~
Teen Asian

510 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:49:12      
@Sssima thats debatable, some people would argue that they would sacrifice everything for their parents happiness and try and be content and happiness in what pleases them. Others would argue that it is a too bigger sacrifice to make........

ssssima
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1791 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2004 :  15:50:16        
thats also very true to, wen are u planning on gettin married? if u dnt mind me asking

"sum1 sumweh is made 4u"
Page: of 47
 Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © AsianForum
This page was generated in 0.59 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000