AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 Agony Auntz - Help and Advice
 What does it mean when a guys says........

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Underline

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]
Approve [^]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hkr22 Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 13:14:22
Hey this question is mainly directed at the guys but the girls are welcome to answer too. What does it mean when a guy says that he wants a long term relationship with you and that he wants marriage at the end of it? Its just that I told my guy mate that my new boyfriend has said those words to me but my mate just said that my bf just wants to get into my knickers! Do you think my bf is lying to me? I hope not, cos i really like him.
28   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
miss_foxy Posted - 04 May 2004 : 10:49:55
hhhmmm but what i miniority they muct be!!!!

im foxy, fun and FINE!!!
badboy786 Posted - 25 Apr 2004 : 20:17:28
well thats not usually the case but it really depends on the guy to be honest you get a lot of guys that just wanna get into your knickers but then theres the lovey dovey ones its really up to you how you see things and the way u take them in

badboy786
badboy786 Posted - 25 Apr 2004 : 20:16:01
well thats not usually the case but it really depends on the guy to be honest you get a lot of guys that just wanna get into your knickers but the theres the lovey dovey ones

badboy786
Shea Posted - 24 Mar 2004 : 03:05:06
Yep, remember that LOVE and INFATUATION are two different things, When you feel that you are in love only after a few weeks or days, it is most likely infatuation. Also, when these guys say they love you, be careful! I remember saying I loved my ex only a month after we started dating, but when i actually did fall in love, i realized what the HUGE difference was and i have never abused the word since. Love is not a thing to be played with, hearts will be broken and lives will be shattered.

I'm in love with you (so in love)
I'm in love with you (I'm so in love)
I'm in love with you... with you
SKY Posted - 23 Mar 2004 : 23:12:55
Rani's right. My friend was complaining to me the other day about how people in her school abuse the word love. They throw it around like it has no meaning.
If you think you and your partner are mature and responsible enough, you should understand whether your boyfriend is being sincere or not. I think your guy mate is the one that wants to get inside your pants.

dp
Rani Posted - 23 Mar 2004 : 20:12:25
well some times guys immature guys say this to just play u. depends how long u have known him . its got nothing to do with the age, well id say dont do anything stupid, get to know him and things wait, alternatively just tell him no hanky panky buisness with me untill im married mr and see what his reply is. if he loves u and wants to marry u he should be more than happy with ur decision and will still stay with u . also just because a guy says he wants to marry u and wants long term relationshop does not necassarily mean he wants to get in ur knickers maybe he is sayin that bcause he does mean it,

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU
MoMo Posted - 23 Mar 2004 : 13:25:56
I lyk Clark...dunno wat he's name is.....bt hes totally buff!!!!!
Shea Posted - 22 Mar 2004 : 23:12:01
yep... but my fave from smallville is deffinitely the blonde one. whats her name? allison mack, or something?

SKY Posted - 22 Mar 2004 : 22:57:40
kirsten keruk is lana from smallville? wow shes cute.

dp
Shea Posted - 22 Mar 2004 : 22:38:53
hehe, i love cute waitresses, especially the ones that look like kirsten kreuk! She's kinda like me, half white, half chinese... heheh, too bad shes desi free... oh wellz, i prefer chinese women anyways.

SKY Posted - 22 Mar 2004 : 21:52:51
ill take you to better restaurants than the olive garden bro. slightly more expensive, but not watered down. most of them have cute waitresses too.

dp
Shea Posted - 22 Mar 2004 : 21:38:49
whoah, really? Sadly, the only meatloaf i have ever had was school meatloaf... that IS SO SAD. I need to go to the Olive Garden and have a hearty italian meatloaf dinner or even lunch (we all know italian lunches are bigger than dinners, right? )

SKY Posted - 22 Mar 2004 : 19:22:15
pepper spray tastes good. my lesbian friend made me a pepper spray meatloaf. pretty yummy.

dp
Shea Posted - 22 Mar 2004 : 19:13:54
yep yep, just watch yourself and do waht youre comfortable with. i think that pretty must sums it all up. if you dont feel comfortable with something he does or a choice you make, you cna take it back or away from him... so just watch yourself. and it doenst hurt to carry a bottle of pepper spray. =)

raj Posted - 22 Mar 2004 : 18:58:19
it all depends on what you think of him.but for your sake i hope its not true.guy these days r like that,but there r some genuin guys out there.good luck honey[img][/img]
SKY Posted - 22 Mar 2004 : 04:42:14
i see...if thats what you think admin, then im pretty offended.

dp
admin Posted - 20 Mar 2004 : 18:34:18
some good advice there lads! im proud of you boys! im impressed! this better not be an act SKY/Shea to get more votes when the survey goes up!

"Still thinking of a signature!"
Shea Posted - 20 Mar 2004 : 05:29:15
say you want to wait if you really DO want to wait. I mean, he can be in head over heels love with you, but maybe he's just... you know, HORNY!

asaduddin Posted - 20 Mar 2004 : 00:09:03
i cant say if he is lying but if you do love each i dont see why he cant wait to get into ur knikers after marriage
if he makes a move like that just say you want to wait

Asad Uddin
Shea Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 22:29:28
guys say a lot of things, thats why its best to look at them, stare into their eyes... and see if theyre telling the truth

SKY Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 21:46:01
oh definitely.

dp
Shea Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 21:39:34
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or
and/or

SKY Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 21:29:11
Most guys are pigs and/or assholes regardless.

dp
ABDUL HASHIM Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 21:01:20
Its kinda tricky depends on the guy actually,but most guys just do wanna go under the knickers go out with him but keep it to a limit don't let him take the advantage of you and see how it goes.If he is just after one thing he will eventually go away knowing that he is not actually getting what he want but if he loves you he will stay with you
SKY Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 17:24:08
Jawol, for the Fatherland!

dp
Shea Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 17:06:41
seige heil DP!

SKY Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 16:58:07
Agreed, Shea.

HKR22, since you state that your age is 25, then I'd say its safe to assume you've got yourself a keeper (also assuming that he's around your age)

dp
Shea Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 16:11:46
Depends on how old he is.

I, personally, would never lie. Anytime i wanted to have sex, i said it outright and got it. But some desperate guys will lie to you. If he is between 13 and 15, he is infatuated, so sex is not the issue. If he is between 16 and 22, he wants sex, unless he is a really nice guy and really does want to hold on to your heart forever. If he is 23 and up, maybe he realizes that he's getting older and he wants to settle down with the perfect girl. These are the usual cases but sometimes, things DO go the other way.

I hope that helped

And the embers never change, in my city by the lake...

AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000