AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 Agony Auntz - Help and Advice
 Are parents always right?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Underline

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]
Approve [^]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 17 Mar 2004 : 15:54:09
Well are they?

"Still thinking of a signature!"
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
miss_foxy Posted - 03 May 2004 : 18:46:09
yea agree with miss unique!
parents act for our best,but we dont see it that way at teh time, its cos we bin brought up in a different society than them so bin brought up with different views,but if i think my parents are wrong i do tell em my thoughts and explain things from my way before having a tantrum!!!lol

im foxy, fun and FINE!!!
MissUnique Posted - 21 Apr 2004 : 03:19:15

parents r always rite, even if dey wrong get it! lol
got confused! i mean dey give u love and care dey will kno wat is best 4 u! i mean i kno my mum knos me beta dan myself, if u cud understand dat!
yeah sure we live in dis day n age thinking we kno everything, abt ppl and da world but we dnt, we act on our emotions thinking we want dat! like wen ur young n u wan dat latest toy but dey wnt let u coz dey kno dat u'l get spoiled! its not dat dey cant afford it!
ALISHA_NIQ Posted - 19 Apr 2004 : 09:26:34
Like what Admin says

"98% of the time i am right, don't worry about the other 3%"

Majority of the time parents are rightm just takes us time as stubborn kids to acknowledge that

"Live and Let Live....As LIfe is to Short...Never forget your roots"
london-finest Posted - 29 Mar 2004 : 11:07:21
parents may or may not be right but when parents do something for there kids, they do it for the best, well mstly parents know whats good for there kids, after all they are the one thats traised us since we are in our cradle and will look after us untill we go to our grave, u see for a parents a kid no matter how old he/she is they are still a baby.

finest out
BaByRaZ Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 22:57:27
parents can b rite n can b rong... but der main aim is so dey can protect us!!!
n dey av der own unique way of doin it...

BaBy*RaZ
cannyshah Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 18:58:09
i agreed all of them... my opinon is that parents are rite in most of the cases and they take decision about his experiences... most of the experience are very good and some of are not good... but they always do right thing for children but children can not understand at that time ....
Inaya Posted - 24 Mar 2004 : 16:03:12
I think dat parents are mostly rite but they can also be rong sometimes!Like if they want u have an education n bla bla bla, then i think there rite bout dat coz it helps u wen ur older n u can have a life in stead of living in a poxy hole but wen parents say u sudnt go out wid bois n stuff, i think dats rong coz its ur life n u can do wot ya want, n it aint a crime fallin in love but 2 parents like mine its the biggest crime that a person can do!lol! So i think parents can be rite n they can be rong!

XxX InAyA XxX
SKY Posted - 21 Mar 2004 : 23:57:41
Its difficult to say if parents are always right, or right even most of the time. Its true that they speak from experience, but their experience is from like 20 years ago, so it might not apply to any of today's situations. the thing is though, they DO want what's best for their children, unless theyre really screwed up in the head or something...
Um yeah well, I'd say that they're right most of the time. you need to apply your judgement too, along with theirs, to a situation and figure it out for yourself.

dp
khushi Posted - 19 Mar 2004 : 14:20:15
lol rani
u're rite

~~ aai re aai re khushi ~~
Rani Posted - 17 Mar 2004 : 23:35:12
well parents allways think they r right, they beleive what ever they say to us do for is is for the good. they do it for us. most of the times they r right. even if they r wrong still they r right . isnt that right? im sick and tired of saying right im going left now
am i muddling u guys up im muddled up myself

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU
khushi Posted - 17 Mar 2004 : 16:20:56
in wat sense
generally yes they r
but it also depends on kids how they take it

~~ aai re aai re khushi ~~

AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000