AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 NEW to the Forum? Introduce yourself!
 Please WORK :( (hellllllo)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Underline

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]
Approve [^]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sui generiS Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 15:26:20
Bismillllahir rahman nirahiiimmmmmmm (for the last TIME!)

I swear this is takin the pi$$ now :( , every time i send a message it says YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN ! arggh anyway seriously this is the last time i try! n i apologise if ive already sent my message 3/4 times before! not my fault i couldnt find it !

Anywaaaaaaay

Salaaaaams to allll you muslims out there
Namasteeeee to errrrm the Hindus
KIddddaaaaaah to the Sikhss
hmmmmm and Helllllo to the rest of you's!

Ok so let's talk about me!....well i'm sui generiS ahh crap i think i'm writing too much n i've only said my age n location lol aah well lets get to the point! I'm studyin at the moment... oh n gettin stresssssseddddd out...exam season's around the corner 8 EXAMS within four consecutive days..maths chem bio n socio! HELPPPP..oops anyway sorry ppppppppppl for Bringin up exams ...we shouldnt stress, just get on with I AM tryin to, ive planned to do 2 week intense swottin inshallah...

Anyway, i cant remember the other questionss..oh i'm a bangladeshian muslima OMGGG how could i forget I LOVE LORD OF THE RINGS! anybody else??!! here's my favourite QUOTE from LOTR III!

"How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand there IS no going back? There are some things time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep that have taken hold.."

OK sorry sorrrrry for goin on! lol, i'll write an essay on my fav music next time IF THIS WORKS THAT IS! sooooooooo until next timee
Take care n
Allah hafiz

Sui GeneriS

ps ermm can somebody shout out if they see my message ..CheerZ :)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
xxx_metz_xxx Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 17:53:41
heya sui generis! welcome to the site....lol tiger....flyin keyboards...wats next?! u shud keep off the red bull man!!! messes u alllll upppp bigggg time!!!!

¤·.¸.·°Lil Miss Giggles°·.¸.·¤

*******INDIAAAAAAAA - NICE 1 SEHWAG!!!!*******
fazzy Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 18:43:41
im soo addictd 2 d site av 2 cum on evry day...lol.... mke sure u stik around....

*.*Faz*.* :)
sui generiS Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 18:19:06
heey Rani nnn fazzy thankS for the welcome, i kinda like this site now!! lol Rani my name..welllllll if u look up to my previous messages you'll see it :p
BengalTiger lol @ u n ur FLYIN KEYBOARD! hey but listen, no worries seriously :p by the way! www.bdchat.com is kinda CRAP! it's full of freshies :o Ooops sorry if iv offended anyone :o ur not a freshie are u?:o ok i think i should stop there bout the freshies.. icould go on all day lol anywaaay
ADMIN your life rocks ! EAT n SLEEP if ONLY life was that simple !

Anyhow! I'll catch you all laterZ

SuI
Rani Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 13:32:22
hey sui generis welcome to the forum, whats ur name?

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU
admin Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 02:43:47
dont worry you'll get used to it!!!

well, i just eat, sleep and read this forum! lol, kidding, what i do will bore the life outta ya! so before i bore ya u better find out what everyone else does!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"
BengaLTiger Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 01:06:04
Damn, my apologies sis. What happened was, i spilt redbull on my keyboard, and then to my shock, and amazement. These two cute little wings spurted out of the sides of it. It came alive and u know what? It started fluttering towards my bedroom window. I thought ArGgGgHhHhHhh it’s got wings, and i was like what the ??? and in a panic, i was trying so hard to control the damn thing, and at the same time reply really quickly to your intro, which I liked so much. You see, I thought if I don’t reply to this really quickly, the next thing I’ll notice is my keyboard flying around outside, taunting me for not replying quick enough. Now sis, you understand that, whilst I was trying to stop this flying, mental keyboard, from fluttering away, I was replying to your wonderful intro. So that explains it sis, the reason why i missed the muslima bit, and mistook you for a boy. You do believe me right? And it also does explain why I missed the muslima bit, and mistaken you for a boy, doesn’t it? Well Doesn’t it ? say somethinggggggggggggggggggggggg!!! I feel like a twerp ….

GroOoOoOWLs in shame..!!!

//////////////// [BengalTiger ] ////////////////

http://www.Banglachat.net
http://www.Bdchat.com
fazzy Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 22:29:57
hi der sui generiS..... ows it goin?
welcum 2 d forum.... hpe u enjoy evry1nz company

*.*Faz*.* :)
sui generiS Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 22:25:55
heeeeey admin! thankS for the welcome too, i'm soooooo daft, errm i couldve replied to you at the same time as i did bengal tiger's !! ah well bare with me, i'm tryin to get the hang of this thinG!
anywaaaaaaaaaay what am i plannin on doin at uni! let me find out what grades i get at the end of this year lol! but i'd like to go into lab work/research Scienceeeeeeey related kinda if you like! hmm but one step at a time though right!? anyway i need all the luck i need! sooooooo admin......what's your life about then? lol

ohhhh noooooooo ammaaa's calllllllllllin >> ma riceeeee byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

quote:
Originally posted by admin

welcome to the forum! great intro! best of luck in ur exams, inshallah you will pass them all! so what u planning on doing at uni?

sui generiS Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 22:18:22
woaaaaaaah it worked heeeeey bengal tiger! do i sound like a bro ohh nooooo why does that always happen to me!! actually , it's not my fault! i did say i was a muslima
quote:
Originally posted by BengaLTiger

W/salam little bro. Such a wonderfull introduction lol. Enjoy the forum, and if you need anything just ask. Inabit for now, and take care.

admin Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 16:58:52
welcome to the forum! great intro! best of luck in ur exams, inshallah you will pass them all! so what u planning on doing at uni?

BengaLTiger Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 15:43:50
W/salam little bro. Such a wonderfull introduction lol. Enjoy the forum, and if you need anything just ask. Inabit for now, and take care.

AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000