AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 Questions, Comments, Suggestions & Complaints
 BUNGU INTERNATIONAL NEWS ROOM! Headline-fcuk hash

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Underline

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]
Approve [^]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bungu_Lad Posted - 29 Mar 2004 : 01:44:24
hello every 1, this is the bungu lad (big up all ma bungi ppl) at bungu international news room bringing you a news flash!

a shocking event has happend today involving the admin and a notorious member of this forum know as fcuk_hash! it is reported that he was very unfairly treated and is a victim of discrimination, while others say he was a very bad and dangerouse man to this world and forum!

i have an exclusive interview with him were he passed on his msg to the admin and showed how he felt about the whole situation! this can b found in the complaints section of this forum! (this is like bin ladin n president bush lol)

good nite every 1 n tnx 4 tuning in, ur reporter bungu lad...bungu international news room!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
london-finest Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 23:13:45
and also about thje fcuk issue french connection got this name out bloodey hell it potrays f**k and s*x and having such nick u are potraying a fuk and s*x
london-finest Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 23:10:56
LoL bengla tiger bruv i heard once banglacafe censored ur nick is that true or is it some people just saying it
nasir Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 21:08:57
hello u all wicked and wild bungi nutters out there????????? all brothers and sisters! BIGGGGGGGG UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
BengaLTiger Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 20:26:19
Fcuk_hash, is in no position to be apologised to by anyone. Admin wouldn't swoop so low to do that. Oi fcuk_hash kita re ... beshi baira ghesot na ni? lol. Instead bruv, I¡¦ll buy you and your closest friend two tickets to a weekend break in Paris? all expenses paid. But admin is not apologising to you or anyone else for that matter. If it makes you feel any better, I'm more then willing to say sorry on his behalf lol. So now you've received an apology from DARK_UK lol. Now that is something, the next time you¡¦re in www.banglacafe.com mention to them on main that DARK_UK apologised to you. Who knows they might even award you Administrator status for achieving such a task. ƒº

//////////////// [BengalTiger ] ////////////////

http://www.Banglachat.net
http://www.Bdchat.com
maxi Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 20:05:40
Oh well i wud say people who are in the wrong side whether ur friend or not shud appologies..
sarah Posted - 03 Apr 2004 : 19:47:52
i think fcuk_hash deserves an apology for being mistreated by forum!!
LiL_MizZ_TaNyA Posted - 29 Mar 2004 : 18:06:39
actuly....fcuk_hash...is a victim.....
he has beeen treatd unfairly...b-cuz he stuck up 4 himself.....dis aint fair....its a free world...we can say wat we want....but its sumat difrent eya.....it aint fair.....we shud b aloud 2 say wat we feell.....we want hash bak.......we wnt hash bak.....
hahahahahahah admin mama......ur a cruel nasty vitimiser....lol
u joka...........we want hash bak.....we want hash bak....

SiNgLe, SeXy N SwEET aT 16..... Im Da QUEeN WiD DA BLinG BLinG...da ReaL RuDe GyAL WiV Da cEll FnE RiNg-InG.....WhiLe I SiT oN mA ThRoNe SinG-InG....Im BLessEd iN mA fLesH... So DnT MeSS.... I AM Da BEST....

AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000