AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 General Discussion/ Chit Chat / Current Affairs
 What are you plans for the next 5 years?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Underline

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]
Approve [^]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 14:00:52
What are you plans for the next 5 years?

"Still thinking of a signature!"
23   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
miss_foxy Posted - 06 May 2004 : 17:44:33
you telling me!!!!

im foxy, fun and FINE!!!
admin Posted - 06 May 2004 : 17:30:05
foxy... great minds question alike!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"
Mister Relaxed Posted - 15 Apr 2004 : 17:34:00
Probably start a family or maybe study further..or both..travel some more...spent alot of my life devoted to charity so want to devote more time to that before i devote to the worst charity of them all...wife and kids!!!...(now theres a charity you dnt get "man of the yr" awards for pledging money too!!!)..im actually working on tryin to adopt a child at the moment providing i fit all the financial criteria and all the rest of the rigmaroll..hey i figured why wait till i get married...its a great thing to do caring for the orphaned..
xxx_metz_xxx Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 18:56:27
ohhhh....look at all of us....sidetracking and totally goin off the point....question was what are ur plans...not do u plan!!!!

rite, 5 yrs from nw...
1) im hoping il hv my own optician practice sumwher in london/just outside london
2) hopefully il b happily married
3) mite even hv a kid by tht time!!

cant b totally sure on the last 1 cos it depends if no2 becomes reality!!!!

4) have a 2nd car!!!! 4x4 would be nice!!!!
5) hopefully il have travelled to a few more countries....australia, caribbean, seychelles, mauritius is next on da list!

¤·.¸.·°Lil Miss Giggles°·.¸.·¤

*******INDIAAAAAAAA - NICE 1 SEHWAG!!!!*******
xxx_metz_xxx Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 18:51:48
i agree wid admin....u should roughly know where ur likely to be in next 5yrs or wateva timescale ur thinkin of...if u dont hv plans then ul jus waste half ur time faffing around thinkin 'wat do i do next'!!! but it is a very individual thing...it all depends on ur character..personally im prob the most laziest person going!!! but i still hv plans and targets which i try to stick to!!!other ppl can jus go wid da flow...which is kool if it works 4 them...but i kno it dont work 4 me so planning is essential 4 me!

¤·.¸.·°Lil Miss Giggles°·.¸.·¤

*******INDIAAAAAAAA - NICE 1 SEHWAG!!!!*******
Lutonian Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 18:50:49
Hmmm I used to make long term rough plans as well....but then I got married and now the missus makes all the plans (short AND long) term!!!
Naz Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 18:11:50
quote:
Originally posted by london-finest

y plans for the next 5 yrs is to catch gf let em go catch about 20 gf one after another and pick de best one

Check OuT
www.oporupbangla.com
www.orbchat.tk
www.orbmirc.tk

Now thats what i call a... PLAYA!!!

***ÐÎðmØÑÐz ® ÑÌÇ€ Ñ §ø ® p£å®¿z ßÜT Ѐ®z ÑûtÍÑ ß£T® Ѐñ Úz ŧÎãÑ G¥åLz***
Naz Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 18:06:59
londest finest i feel sorry for the girl hu gonna love u...jokes...

Naz Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 16:18:22
thanx admin, yeh i think makin plans is betta bcoz u got somethin 2 reach 4 n yeh i think dat u sud take each day as it comes aswell but u sud have a target!

london-finest Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 01:10:42
na my next 5 yrs is to attamt to stay wid one girl who will love and cherish me

Check OuT
www.oporupbangla.com
www.orbchat.tk
www.orbmirc.tk
admin Posted - 05 Apr 2004 : 20:42:22
Thanks Naz! I know ur someone who strives towards success all the time and I really admire you for that!

Naz Posted - 05 Apr 2004 : 19:58:50
quote:
Originally posted by admin

i believe planning should always be done, set urself targets and timescales to achieve it. yes each day must be taken as it comes but u need to set targets, without a goal u will find it harder to fulfil ur dreams.

well sed admin!

BAH Posted - 05 Apr 2004 : 18:21:13
where is the fun in planning 4 the next 5 years! u dont no wats gone happen the next second nevermind years!
anyways its more xciting wen u dont no wats gone happen keeps u more interested and u feel happier wen sumthing good happens!!

hope good happens 2 all of u!!!!!!!!!

!!!!KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!!
london-finest Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 23:14:30
y plans for the next 5 yrs is to catch gf let em go catch about 20 gf one after another and pick de best one

Check OuT
www.oporupbangla.com
www.orbchat.tk
www.orbmirc.tk
MoMo Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 17:02:03
U shud always make urself a ruff plan...evn if it doesnt fit 2geva down 2 da last detail.at least u have a ruff guide of da acheivements u want, da dreams u need 2 fulfill n da future u want....targets help us 2 acheive dese in a more responsible n efficient way.....bt styl hu no's wats gunna hapen in da next 5 yrs!!?!?!?!!!!
maxi Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 16:48:23
If things dont work out the way you plan it... then plan the otherway around... then u wud get what you really intend to do :D

admin Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 16:45:30
i believe planning should always be done, set urself targets and timescales to achieve it. yes each day must be taken as it comes but u need to set targets, without a goal u will find it harder to fulfil ur dreams.

Rani Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 16:43:14
my plan for next 5 years wellllll get married after 4 years and go travellingggggggggggg all round the world , i can dream onn cant i lol, i say take each day as it comes because i beleive when u plan things out it allways goes wrong . things never work out the way u plan it

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU
asaduddin Posted - 04 Apr 2004 : 00:50:13
i want to follow the path of my dreams
in other words have no choice and do some studying

All you have to do is decide what to do, with the time that is given to you..........
MoMo Posted - 02 Apr 2004 : 17:25:14
Yh my bro is a film fanatic..he's bought bare loads of films(half of which i ahvent cn)..i lyk dem bt not obssessd lyk ma bruv...in da next 5 yrs i wanna concentrate on ma education n family...bt i wanna take each day as it comes!
admin Posted - 02 Apr 2004 : 16:38:48
cool! i cant remember the last time a watched a movie! time to drag out the boys for a movie i guess! everyone is so busy nowadays! uni/work/family etc!

BengaLTiger Posted - 02 Apr 2004 : 16:21:22
Taking it each day as it comes bruv!! i was never much of a planner, nor did i plan ahead, or dwell on my future. I deal with whats dropped there, right in front of me. Just going with the flow bruv. One thing though lol. I do spend a lot of time watching films, man i'm a film fanatic.

//////////////// [BengalTiger ] ////////////////

http://www.Banglachat.net
admin Posted - 02 Apr 2004 : 13:31:35
doesnt anyone have any plans?! or u all takin it as it comes?!

AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000