AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 General Discussion/ Chit Chat / Current Affairs
 Forgiving your partner

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Underline

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]
Approve [^]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 00:27:14
would u ever forgive your partner if they cheated?

"Still thinking of a signature!"
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BaByRaZ Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 22:00:43
hmmm... wel depends... dnt kno really... i tink i wud 4giv as im dat type..but it wud hurt d fact dat y my jaan wud 2 dat2me... althou d person ad me in der lyf...y???

dnt kno i gues i av2 b in d situation...lol... but i wil neva c dat day!!! InshaAllah

BaBy*RaZ
SpiKY Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 17:03:35
No No this is not the matter..(i tink) :p
Lets put it this way!
If u and ur partner (b4 married) have a heavy arguments and she/he is really upset n there is no one else to talk 2, turn to! apart from a gal/guy at the other end of the phone line.. and u start talking to him/she n that person gives u all the support u need at that point.. n shows u how much he/she cares for u, n keep on cheering u with all the lovely doubly words. wouldn't u start liking him?? and SUDDENLY at one point u just realise that OOPS! that person just want to use u n hi/she is taking the advantage of u. also realise how much ur partner mean to u in ur life.
Wouldn't that forgivable?

I dnt kno about u guys out there.. BUT my heart will melt. even thought it will HURT me like as thought sum one stubbing me. but i reckon i will hide my pain n forgive her cos it wasnt her fault. its more like mentally distraction or sumthing

------------------------------------
| Bet u guys thinking i am a weirdo!! |
------------------------------------

I miGht nOt be peRfEct, bUt paRtS oF mE aRE eXcellEnT!
gorge_priya Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 16:47:54
huh?! isnt that what i sed?
Rani Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 15:49:43
well if ur partner really loves u or loved u they would never cheat on u in the first place thats why its inforgivable

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU
london-finest Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 13:35:41
if my gal cheated on me ill kill her and the guy she cheated wid and i for sure want cheat
kill and then go prison
murder of passion
gorge_priya Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 12:37:09
i dnt think u sud forgive em because if u really loved em then u wouldnt cheat on em in the first place!
SpiKY Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 00:58:21
It will hurt alot.. but u gotta think about everything b4 u make a decision.
i reckon every one should need a chance.. i mean. wat if u were in the situation! u have been cheating to ur partner n u realise u are wrong.. n u cant live without her.

I miGht nOt be peRfEct, bUt paRtS oF mE aRE eXcellEnT!
Rani Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 00:34:42
no i would never ever everrrrrrrrr forgive on that anything else yeh but cheating nooooooo wayyyyy

ThE BeAuTy Of LiFe DoEs NoT DePeNd On HoW hApPy U r, BuT oN hOw HaPpY OtHeRs CaN b BeCaUsE oF YoU

AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000