AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 Jokes & Chain Mail
 noones perfect

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Underline

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]
Approve [^]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 25 Mar 2004 : 14:53:02
Two priests decided to go to Hawaii on vacation. They were determined to make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts, shirts, sandals, sunglasses, etc. The next morning they went to the beach dressed in their "tourist" garb.
They were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a drop dead gorgeous topless blonde in a thong bikini came walking straight towards them. They couldn't help but stare. As the blonde passed them she smiled and said "Good Morning, Father. Good Morning, Father."
They were both stunned. How in the world did she know they were priests?
So the next day, they went back to the store and bought even more outrageous outfits. These were so loud you could hear them before you even saw them.
Once again, in their new attire, they settled on the beach in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine.
After a while, the same gorgeous topless blonde, wearing a string, taking her sweet time, came walking toward them. Again she nodded at each of them, said "Good morning, Father. Good morning, Father!"
One of the priests couldn't stand it any longer and said. "Just a minute young lady."
"Yes, Father?"
"We are priests and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world did you know we are priests, dressed as we are?"
"Father, it's me, Sister Angela!" she replied.

y am i dying to live... if i'm just livin to die
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
khushi Posted - 31 Mar 2004 : 11:56:03
read these before :p

~~ aai re aai re khushi ~~
Jay Posted - 25 Mar 2004 : 14:54:50
A couple went on vacation to a fishing resort up north. The husband liked to fish at the crack of dawn the wife preferred to read. One morning the husband returned after several hours of fishing and decided to take a short nap. The wife decided to take the boat out. She was not familiar with the lake so she rowed out, anchored the boat, and started reading her book.
Along comes the sheriff in his boat, pulls up alongside and says,"Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
" Reading my book," she replies as she thinks to herself, 'Is this guy blind, or what?'
"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.

"But, Officer, I'm not fishing. Can't you see that?"

"But you have all this equipment, Ma'am. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that I will charge you with rape," snaps the irate woman.

"I didn't even touch you," grouses the sheriff.

"Yes, that's true....but you have all the equipment...

y am i dying to live... if i'm just livin to die

AsianForum.co.uk - Asian Forum © Asian Forum
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000