Asianforum.co.uk
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 Jokes & Chain Mail
 More Riddles

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Underline

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]
Approve [^]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mokbol Posted - 10 Jul 2004 : 14:32:32
THE RIDDLE:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ANSWER:

You would be in 2nd. You thought first place, huh? Well, you passed the guy in second place, not first.
THE RIDDLE:

George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee.
Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda.
Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?

THE ANSWER:

Elizabeth is drinking coffee. The letter E appears twice in her name, as it does in the names of the others that are drinking coffee.

THE RIDDLE:

I cannot be felt, seen or touched;
Yet I can be found in everybody;
My existence is always in debate;
Yet I have my own style of music.
What Am I?

THE ANSWER:

I'm a Soul. Style of music: soul music.
THE RIDDLE:

What kind of cheese is made backwards?

THE ANSWER:

EDAM cheese (made backwards is edam)

THE RIDDLE:

There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

THE ANSWER:

The base word is Startling - starting - staring - string - sting - sing - sin - in - I
THE RIDDLE:

A man was born in 1955. He's alive and well today at age 33. How is this possible?

THE ANSWER:

He was born in the hostpital with the room number 1955. DOH!
THE RIDDLE:

Bill bets Craig $100 that he can predict the score of the hockey game before it starts. Craig agrees, but loses the bet. Why did Craig lose the bet?

THE ANSWER:

Bill said the score would be 0-0 and he was right. "Before" any hockey game starts, the score is always 0-0.

THE RIDDLE:

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

THE ANSWER:

The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
THE RIDDLE:

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

THE ANSWER:

The kid filled a glass of water and held it over his head for 10 minutes.

"zindagee ek safar suhana, yeh ha kal ke hoga yeh kisni jana"
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Amina Posted - 11 Aug 2004 : 21:21:20
cool

live life 2 d ful xtent
babygal Posted - 12 Jul 2004 : 22:02:22
nice, i got da 2st n 2nd riddles rite. n dats it!!!

Am A GuD gYal CORRUPTED by bad TiNg$!
Fabia Posted - 10 Jul 2004 : 23:43:32
yeah im very well Alhamdulillah..............x

"He who kneels before Almighty Allah swt; can stand before anyone!"
"O Allah, let our last days be the best days of our life and our last deeds be the best deeds, and let the best day be the day we meet You."
mokbol Posted - 10 Jul 2004 : 21:28:40
ok which one was the hardest ie didnt have a clue? and which one caught u out completely?

p.s im ok sis fabia, how abt u?

"zindagee ek safar suhana, yeh ha kal ke hoga yeh kisni jana"
sweet_as_suga Posted - 10 Jul 2004 : 20:33:11
datz pretty gud but i did get one of em rite!!!! woohoo lolz

.•:*¨`*:•.mi§§iÑ ù I§ Likè BrèâthiÑ- I jù§t çâÑ't §tôp.•:*´¨*:•.
Fabia Posted - 10 Jul 2004 : 15:06:13
hmmm mind boggling....lolz

How u doing br Mokbol, Inshaa'Allah ur in the best of health & imaan........

"He who kneels before Almighty Allah swt; can stand before anyone!"
"O Allah, let our last days be the best days of our life and our last deeds be the best deeds, and let the best day be the day we meet You."

Asianforum.co.uk © AsianForum
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000