Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic 
Page: of 4

sarah
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
388 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  21:53:40    
all i got to say is marry whoever you want because its ur life and u will be living the rest of ur life wid them!! so make a wise decision!!

london-finest
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  00:02:20      
bengali marrying pakistani yes its allowed but usually the parents wouldent agreee but in times eventually after much oppersuaion iam sure they would be cool about it

PureCheekyness
Asian Baby

21 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  00:35:14    
trying to picture this

so darling wats on menu? is it going to be 'dall an roti' or is it going to be 'hutki' or is it goin to be chapz or rice? so wat wud the kid go for? the cheap food? or the rice?

well we all get sick of eating the same food so its all gud

sarah
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
388 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2004 :  00:39:31    
y cnt ppl jst get married and live happily y do ppl hav 2 interfer in their personal lives. its understandable wen parents dont agree bt dey will eventually come round to de fact dat u hav made ur decision!!!

sonia
Asian Baby

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2004 :  01:01:32      
Im a paki whos got sum tite bengali mates n a few of they're cousins n stuff av married pakis...i dnt fink deres n e thin wrong as long as the bre or gyal is not a kaafir...dats wat counts at the end of the day

maxi
Junior Asian

United Arab Emirates
477 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2004 :  06:18:39      
Hey sarah if you say that to an American he/she would blow their eyes out! Entire life time with just one person :D For them marriage is like a game... Britny, Married and Divorced in one day! and many others are there of such cases... BUt hey As i told you before ASians R UNIQUE! :D whether be it Bengali, Indians, paki's or anyother asians... There is no problem atall with a cross nationaltiy marriage, till the time they both are having good communication between each other... till the time both luv each other .... till the time both can underestand each other... I live in UAE and have seen Thousands of people having such type of marriages The local arabs are marrying Philipinies, Chinese, Indonasians... Paki's are marrying Indians and Bengalis... I have a friend whos father is paki and mom is indian... One my family friend recently married a paki guy :D .... I agree with Rani, that our parents are strictly against luv marriages because they think we are adolensence so we can't make big and right decisions by ourselves... and as they see examples of luv marriages are more prone to divorse... oh well.. i just hope i find a nice girl with whom i can spend all my time...even after death.. for whom i would luve to spend all my time in heaven :D

Openminded_gal
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2004 :  23:30:02        
Doesn't directly link to the thread by paki guys are hot!! Just had to get it out me system ok!! lol

So many guys are eligiable for dating but not many who reach the standard for the
lifetime committment of marriage.

http://Writing.Com/authors/inspire

fatimaRocks
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
246 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  19:56:36      
i just think, it depends on who the person is and the families...remember marriage is for life, its about bringing two families together, raising children, two individuals living one lifestyle...not literally but in a sense..... if you share the same views, agree in how you want to live life...then sure go for it.....but think about the future. its about who you feel more connected to....your own kind....or not. its about who you relate to the most... some people find it easier to realte to someonw who has had a similar upbringing..understands their language natively etc... they wouldn't want a divide between familes.... its not simple saying they are the same religion its ok. living with someoe and sharing a life is very different than go out with some one. its about connecting with someone.

fatimaRocks
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
246 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  19:58:56      
your partner is suppose to be your best friend, someone who looks out for you and you look out for them. who you can trust with that is up to the individual. Fatima XXXXX

Inaya
Teen Asian

United Kingdom
908 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2004 :  17:40:09      
i think it can happen...but i think mr parents wud neva accept it....

Fáshîôñ îs ôñ ôû® mîñds, ßéîñ ©û±îës îs ôû® kîñd, §ô s±ëp ásîdé áñd lë± ûs ±h®ô , Cûz î±s áll ábôû± më áñd my Cû±ë Åss C®ëw!

Ali_Bai
Asian Toddler

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2004 :  10:40:09      
good topic to talk about "Patthar Dil". very interesting.

im bengali & ive never once in my life thought there was anything wrong with going out with a pakistani girl coz the only girls ive gone out with are pakis! (maybe 5 or 6, i dont exactly count)

is there sumthing wrong with me??

my parents will kill me if they knew coz they think of me as a bery bery ishmart boy. they havent seen the real "bad boy" in me, which i know girls like so much....i know i'll get caught chattin up a girl in a wedding where my parents are most likely to see me

Ali out!

Openminded_gal
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2004 :  13:59:07        
Ali, you think it's ok that your giving them a false image of yourself and going behind their back??

So many guys are eligiable for dating but not many who reach the standard for the

Ali_Bai
Asian Toddler

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2004 :  15:57:26      
"Openminded" gal, who said im giving a false image of myself? this is how they perceive me

Ali out!

Openminded_gal
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2004 :  23:23:56        
Maybe if they knew the real you, they would perceive you differently??

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3857 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  01:43:25        
hmmm, openminded gal, do u show ur poems to ur parents? no well then stop giving them a false image of urself! :p

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

Openminded_gal
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  13:22:46        
lol, I don't think thats quite the same. Now if i acted on my poems, then yeah maybe. Although if you wanna translate for me, I'm sure I can share!! :p

Edited by - Openminded_gal on 24 Apr 2004 13:25:56

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3857 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  14:20:38        
translate?! I'd give ur poor parents a heart attack! :P

gotcha on that one, ha!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

Ali_Bai
Asian Toddler

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  20:20:24      
of course they would perceive me differently, but are u trying to say i should tell my parents everthing that goes on in my life? do u?

Ali out!

Openminded_gal
Junior Asian

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  20:49:01        
lol, admin my parents are made of much tougher stuff, unlike you!! :P

lol, Ali, now that would be a first and a sight I would like to see!!

Ali_Bai
Asian Toddler

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2004 :  21:23:47      
ooo, whats this slanging match goin here?!

& openminded gal, u didnt answer my question- wud u tel ur parents evrything that goes on in ur life. & wat sight wud u like to see, me tellin my parents?

Ali out!
Page: of 4
 Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Asianforum.co.uk © AsianForum
This page was made by an Asian in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000