Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
9260 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  21:14:16      
quote:
Originally posted by sweet_as_suga

quote:
Originally posted by rez

Hey Bengal Tiger I have you know that 23 is quite old and do you know how I know well..
All my friends seem to tak about these days is getting hitched .... yes I wouldn't mind living with my in laws as much as the next girl but please can we change the subject
My mum doesn't find it funny that I can't cook anymore and come to think of it neither do I:/
My baby brother isn't actually a baby any more ... he is in fact several feet taller then me (gosh that does make me feel old)
And I notice at school friends weddings that the girls who use to chase boys at school are now chasing smaller boys who call them mummy.... I could go on all day :)

'I'm out of my mind but please feel free to leave a message'

worry not hun!!! i thnk i mite buy anti-wrinkle cream for my eighteenth!!! btw my mum dnt thnk datz funni either!!

.•:*¨`*:•.mi§§iÑ ù I§ Likè BrèâthiÑ- I jù§t çâÑ't §tôp.•:*´¨*:•.

can i borrow some of that cream? my wife could use it....LOL jus kiddin

I feel like a kebab with onions....

sweet_as_suga
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
7206 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  22:26:12      
cheap gits only sell small tubs!!! lol

.•:*¨`*:•.mi§§iÑ ù I§ Likè BrèâthiÑ- I jù§t çâÑ't §tôp.•:*´¨*:•.

rez
Asian Baby

Bangladesh
41 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  06:52:22    
Yeah hate the settling down bit too and the bit where you are no longer number one priority on your very own list of priorities. Hey Mr Lut I see your married there are some good points to being married right..... right

Lutonian
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
9260 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  12:22:42      
hey rez yep i am married and yeh there are some good points...i tink....

rez
Asian Baby

Bangladesh
41 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  13:36:26    
mmmm not very convinced though I suspect your one of those guys who loves his wife to bits and is very happily married but won't admit unless its your wife whose asking. Where as with us girls we'l tell all our friends how our husband is our knight in shining armour and tell him hes an idiot..... (because he most probably is :)

Fabia
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
6888 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  14:23:52          
I would love to settle down now you lot...but let me get this degree out the way i guess........

"He who kneels before Almighty Allah swt; can stand before anyone!"
"O Allah, let our last days be the best days of our life and our last deeds be the best deeds, and let the best day be the day we meet You."

Lutonian
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
9260 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  14:42:53      
quote:
Originally posted by rez

mmmm not very convinced though I suspect your one of those guys who loves his wife to bits and is very happily married but won't admit unless its your wife whose asking. Where as with us girls we'l tell all our friends how our husband is our knight in shining armour and tell him hes an idiot..... (because he most probably is :)

riiiight well my wife tells me im an idiot (amongst other things) so i guess its all good init?

Lutonian
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
9260 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  14:43:51      
quote:
Originally posted by Fabia

I would love to settle down now you lot...but let me get this degree out the way i guess........

"O Allah, let our last days be the best days of our life and our last deeds be the best deeds, and let the best day be the day we meet You."

it is possible to marry whilst u carry on doin ur degree...i kno people who did that....

Fabia
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
6888 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  15:17:24          
yes i know brother, and trust me i have thought of it, but i guess its not what my baba wants, he wants me to finish i gues..............subbar innit bruv

rez
Asian Baby

Bangladesh
41 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  16:18:09    
Hey Fabia afer you finish you degree you have the rest of your life to be settling down. I finished last year and always thought I would be ready a year after and I guess I am but its nice to be your own person for a while. Its such a shame when girls get married when their in their teens, doesn't give them a chance to find out what they want out of life instead they are thrown in to it. Some girls I do admit cope very well..

Fabia
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
6888 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  16:34:49          
yes Rez much respect to you hunny, and at the end of the day me sayn that i would love to marry, is what i want, but at the same time im glad that i havent, coz i have got to learn alot and i guess get the chance to mature up etc...u knw... but i do feel the pain when i know a few sisters who are getting forced to marry at young age and guys/girls they dnt wna marry, but frm my personal point of view my parents aren't like that...there modern but like us be maintain the culture side to it e.g. waering the selwars and respecting ur roots....omg ive gone off at a tangent innit oop sorry....but u get innir Rez

rez
Asian Baby

Bangladesh
41 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  16:49:23    
yeah I know what you mean. You sound very mature so I think you would be able to handle anything that comes your way and having your parents suuport in whatver you do makes you a whole lot stronger. I know that I have changed alot since I was 20 and I could understand alot more in a relationship then I would have done a few years ago... but I still want to extend my time in single town.... though I did see a very cute guy at work today...mmmm :)

Lutonian
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
9260 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  17:12:52      
quote:
Originally posted by rez

yeah I know what you mean. You sound very mature so I think you would be able to handle anything that comes your way and having your parents suuport in whatver you do makes you a whole lot stronger.

yeh shes very mature!

quote:

I know that I have changed alot since I was 20 and I could understand alot more in a relationship then I would have done a few years ago...

ive changed a lot too! but wait til u get married then ul really change!!!

quote:

but I still want to extend my time in single town....

is that near luton??

quote:

though I did see a very cute guy at work today...mmmm :)

damnit!! gotta reduce my profile...

rez
Asian Baby

Bangladesh
41 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  17:22:24    
yeah it must have been you.. are you an American Banker by any chance and white. Don't worry guys thats not the type of guy I go for but he had the nicest smile and kept tilting his head and looking at me.. you know as they do when they know they are gorgeous, either that or he has a crooked neck. saw anither cute guy at work but this one was 69 and he was with his wife they looked so sweet together so i got them to tell me how they met and their whole life story (think that wil be Mr and Mrs Lut in a few yrs time).. ahhh you should have seen them. forgot what i was meant to say now :/

Lutonian
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
9260 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  17:36:03      
i am a banker, not american and not white! lol

Amina
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
9601 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  19:52:03    
gd luk rez wid d new guy u saw

live life 2 d ful xtent

rez
Asian Baby

Bangladesh
41 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  21:13:43    
we'l see;)

Fabia
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
6888 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2004 :  08:25:14          
Br Lut @ LOL brother u sure know how to make me smile
Rez @ Much respect to you sis, and at the end of the day, good things comes to those who wait and at the end of the day if you do subbar then its all good Inshaa'Allah

rez
Asian Baby

Bangladesh
41 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2004 :  09:39:15    
hey guys you know the American banker well he just came in whilst i was reading Fabias msg so I just went a bit red. As hes about to leave he asks how old I am and where i'm from and the usual. Then just when hes about to leave he says he's flying back today and asks if i'm going to miss him.... mmm hes getting a bit too friendly time to run for cover... Typical bengali girl huh:)

Lutonian
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
9260 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2004 :  09:54:31      
lol awww poor rez!

Page: of 4
 Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic