Author  Topic 
Page: of 6

Mister Relaxed
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2004 :  15:09:45      
Hey all,

well well!!!...its been a while..bet not many expected me to return!!..actually i bet alot of the people on here at the mo dont even know me..god theres alot of late arrivals here!!..its like the asylum seeker situation in Bolton!!!..but i reckon we'll get round it..with a bit of friendly association..

resident relaxed rocketman returning a lil earlier than he set..few reasons for that..one:im pretty gosh darn tied up with work and got a few weeks working in A&E before i get my annual leave..How is everyone??..well,to those who know me,and to those who dont..im Mr Relaxed,or Mr R as im known...before you all try accomodating me i know this place pretty well..hell im hoping im still a moderator..how is everyone?..METZY,CHEEKY,KHUSHI,ADMIN,RUDEGYAL...and LUTONIAN..my god whats happened to you Lut..when i left you were like an autotrader car enthusiast!!..thought you'd be pimpin ppls rides by now!!...but you've got some character now!!talkin main screen,joining the ranks of ppl(im noting you all!) trying to set me up with Khushi,dissing my G-Unit..its like you had a character transplant!!..just kiddin mate..but its good to be back..might not be on as frequently as my lazy uni days but i'll try..anyway..im working as a paramedic technician now..did a load of training after my hol,and soon i will be a fully fledged paramedic!!..what this with everyone setting me up...guys!!..thanks but no thanks..im cool taa..and whats with the meeting Admin??hey i can meet...from the 20th..in london as well,as im on vacation there...How is everything else everyone..i shall write more when i can get the time..in the meantime,my pc is in repair,im sweating my brains off in an internet cafe...and i await all your replies...

take care all...
Mr R

"Lifes easy when you're me"

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
6187 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2004 :  15:53:32      
HEY MR RELAXED WELKUM BACKKKKK

~!~ LoNeLy SoUl ~!~

Lutonian
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
9260 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2004 :  18:22:55      
LOL Mr R welcome back. im good thnkas nice 2 c ur doin well.

That was a nice (although unofficial) autobiography of my life on this forum and not quite accurate! but like u said, its all good man!

i still am a car enthusiast and pimpin ppl's rides! but ive always been talkin on the main 'screen' (there is only one screen??), and ive always been a person (i.e. in the ranks of people). as for garbage unit, well...

enough abt me, once again, welcome back!

*Guns don't kill people - Husbands who come home early kill people.*

rudegyal
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
1600 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2004 :  20:02:27    
hello mr r!! wuts appenin.. u have been busy hey.. well glad to see u aint forgotten moi.. im doin good.. dnt get much time meself to cum on ere now either.. but still i catch up wit things now n agen.. umm wut else.. good ta hav ya bak i guess lolz.. n ill catch ya aroudn soon! take it ez.. oh and the asylum clan in town.. lets nt go there! hehe.. allrighty then im off.. tara! xx

'if you love something, set it free..if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it!'

admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
3845 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2004 :  02:27:40        
hi there dude, welcome back!

the meeting idea was planned after being battered and bruised by amina!

"98% of the time i'm right, why worry about the other 3%?"

jemsbhai
Super Duper Asian

USA
4440 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2004 :  03:12:17            
welcome back!! i dont see my name there tho ...

Maybe life is just a dream

Mister Relaxed
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2004 :  16:40:41      
evening all..

me back after a long day at wrk..hpe everyone is cool..Hey Khushi babe,nice to hear 4m ya..it is fab to be back...lot of these ppl still dont know me well yet do they!!Err...Lut..i cant do an autobiography of your life mate...it can only be a biography if i do it..lol..anyway,you seem to have your heart set on a garbage unit tirade...its all gd..im sure we can all still appreciate your expert opinions on....corrolla twincams!! ;)..."its all gd tho"...nice to hear frm you admin...howz things mate??..hw was ur hol..(yeh i know abt it!)..apparently some ppl think we know each other!!..gd knows hw they got that notion!!..not tht i wouldnt want to..but they think we're homies...and share makeup secrets!!...nahh!!..but i hear things about you..hey Rudey..how could i forget you..ur my home girl..though we still dnt really know each other..hpe all is gd..glad all is..BIG APOLOGIES TO JEMSBHAI..i do remember you..very funny bloke..nice to c ya..

some ppl still aint said hi...mostly ppl I KNOW!!...but still making enquiries to all new folk i dnt know to introduce...ESPECIALLY THOSE FOLK WHO HAVE ENOUGH COMFORT TO TRY SETTING ME UP WHEN IM NOT HERE(DONT MAKE ME DRAG YOU OUT WITH COMMENTS!!!)...to correct those folk,i am taken..and quite happy too..but say hi anyway those with guts...

chat soon
Mr R

P.S...Sim Simma,what do you know about me...er...lifa?

"Lifes easy when you're me"

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
6187 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2004 :  17:02:44      
AMINAAAAAAA DID YA READ DAT.. MR RELAXED IS ALREADY TAKEN HEHEE

PHEWW IM SAFE

UR A STAR MR RELAXED

~!~ LoNeLy SoUl ~!~

Fabia
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
6888 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2004 :  17:08:53          
hey hunny and welcome bak

dnt think u knw me so here i am

Fabia/f/20/gloucester

"He who kneels before Almighty Allah swt; can stand before anyone!"
"O Allah, let our last days be the best days of our life and our last deeds be the best deeds, and let the best day be the day we meet You."

rudegyal
Asian Moderator

United Kingdom
1600 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2004 :  18:33:35    
heyya matey..
wuts appenin? man i am soooo shattered.. jus bin at work n now im jus redy to zzzzZZZZZ.. lol.. hope y'all good.. im out. peace xx

'if you love something, set it free..if it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it!'

cheeky gal
Senior Asian

United Kingdom
1615 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2004 :  22:48:39      
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! wel wel wel, i neva thort id c da day!!!! so mr relaxed has returned! watch out girlies!!!! lolz so hwz u hun? ifink a few pl ere av missed ur daily column! so comon mr bos man, wats in store 4ya g-unit memberz?

WOMEN WHO SEEK 2 B EQUAL 2 MEN..... LACK AMBITION!!!

jemsbhai
Super Duper Asian

USA
4440 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  08:50:19            
apology outrageously accepted!! good to have u bk m8!!

Maybe life is just a dream

sweet_as_suga
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
7206 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  14:50:40      
DAT IS SO UNFAIR!!! everytym i get set up derz no way out n da one tym da one tym khushi getz it.........uff!!!

oh welcum bk mr r!! lol

.•:*¨`*:•.mi§§iÑ ù I§ Likè BrèâthiÑ- I jù§t çâÑ't §tôp.•:*´¨*:•.

Edited by - sweet_as_suga on 01 Sep 2004 14:51:19

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
6187 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  15:08:23      
quote:
Originally posted by sweet_as_suga

DAT IS SO UNFAIR!!! everytym i get set up derz no way out n da one tym da one tym khushi getz it.........uff!!!

lolzz awwww sweet

~!~ LoNeLy SoUl ~!~

sweet_as_suga
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
7206 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  15:14:34      
lol figr not khushi derz plenty mre fish in da forum!!!

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
6187 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  15:16:05      
there rnt many sweet
n if there r, they r all taken hehe like ME

~!~ LoNeLy SoUl ~!~

sweet_as_suga
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
7206 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  16:39:47      
lol!!! alrite alrite

Fabia
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
6888 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  16:51:45          
lol

"O Allah, let our last days be the best days of our life and our last deeds be the best deeds, and let the best day be the day we meet You."

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
6187 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  17:01:37      
ahh finally sweet understood :p

~!~ LoNeLy SoUl ~!~

Fabia
Super Duper Asian

United Kingdom
6888 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  17:06:50          
lol

khushi
Asian Moderator

Tuvalu
6187 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  17:18:20      

~!~ LoNeLy SoUl ~!~
Page: of 6
 Topic   
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: